Unending

Blewcheese

(Quick hiatus; apparently my kkeyboard  is screwewd. Dupllicate lletters  aand spacees suck.. Leet me get tthis fixeded and I''ll respoond ono phone  instead.

EDIT: That was a really quick fix. Onwards!)

Edited by Percival

"Oh yeah, that!" Mina munches down on the few berries she had left and sat by the fire, preparing to tell a story.

It started when I was just walking around one night, minding my own business, when this guy shows up out of nowhere, stupid drunk, and starts getting a bit to close from comfort. So when he didn't take the painfully obvious hints I was forced to delver a swift kick between the legs and hightail it out of there. I thought that would be the end of it, but then the guy comes back later that night with three of his buddies, none of which looked particularly sober either. So, naturally, I kicked all their butts. 

Then they sober up in the morning and leave me alone from then on, right? Well, that might have happened, if those guys weren't in the mafia, and they were preeeetty ticked off that they got beat up by some girl on the street that may or may not have relieved them of one or two things while they were busy being doubled over in pain and puking their guts out. So then they started pulling a few strings...

Judas heard rustling of the leaves, from outside the clearing's small ring. He turned, and gripped the dagger on his belt. He saw a tall woman, about as old as him, and... Whatever the heck was with her... Was it some kind of abominable music note?

Judas eased himself, though still held the dagger, should they try to attack him. He cleared his throat, and softly said "Oh. Hello there."

Edited by wxps350

(now silent needs to edit their post and everything is back to the way it should be! yaaaay! oh... I got ninja'd)

After listening to Mina's story Fid responds "The mafia? ugh... Those guys suck...". The sun was just about out of the sky and so Fid laid back, held his bat close not to let others touch it, and watched the sky as stars started to show through... "I'll keep an eye on the fire tonight... and make sure it's always going!"

Edited by Fidooop
  • Like 1

• Developer

"Oh, wait... that was all?" Mark said, kind of sad. "Huh... I thought for sure there'd be more to the story... well, I'll be hitting the hay then, I get all groggy and can barely think if I stay awake for too long..." Mark finished eating the rest of his berries then laid down on the ground, facing the forest and hugging his umbrella tight. "Fid, if I wake up dead, consider yourself slapped, eh?" He said, then he closed his eyes and tried to rest.

Edited by ImDaMisterL