Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Please be aware that the content of this thread may be outdated and no longer applicable.

Zillvr

Wardrobe Outfits and Skins Showroom!

Naipseht    223

Yeap! 

Those are the formal skins? You're sure? It doesn't look very cocktail-dressy to me. Are you sure it's the corresponding file?

ImDaMisterL    19,699
Those are the formal skins? You're sure? It doesn't look very cocktail-dressy to me. Are you sure it's the corresponding file?

post-303973-0-74299000-1413929485.gif

Naipseht    223

For some reason, that guy made me think of Brandon Fraser.

Which makes me wonder why Brandon Fraser isn't in any new movies anymore.

PeterA    4,157
Which makes me wonder why Brandon Fraser isn't in any new movies anymore.

Because Nathan Fillion is amazing and so much better ;)

Regarding the formal cocktail dress Naipseht, I'm curious, what were you picturing that was different than the portrait image?

Naipseht    223

Because Nathan Fillion is amazing and so much better ;)

Regarding the formal cocktail dress Naipseht, I'm curious, what were you picturing that was different than the portrait image?

Well it turns out I'm just an idiot who didn't know what a cocktail dress looked like until approximately 90 seconds ago when I Googled it. I thought it was more skintight, but given the time period, that was an especially stupid assumption on my part.

Also, for those interested, the flavor text for the formal skins appears on the top of the loadout screen.

PeterA    4,157
Well it turns out I'm just an idiot who didn't know what a cocktail dress looked like until approximately 90 seconds ago when I Googled it. I thought it was more skintight, but given the time period, that was an especially stupid assumption on my part.

heh, it's all good. I wasn't entirely sure exactly what a cocktail dress was either before, and when I looked it up I realized that it can be used to describe a pretty wide range of dresses, and in this case we're using that name to describe a formal looking dress that a pyromaniac might wear :D

Anyways, congrats on being one of the first players to get a character skin!

Naipseht    223

heh, it's all good. I wasn't entirely sure exactly what a cocktail dress was either before, and when I looked it up I realized that it can be used to describe a pretty wide range of dresses, and in this case we're using that name to describe a formal looking dress that a pyromaniac might wear :grin:

Anyways, congrats on being one of the first players to get a character skin!

Yeah, I originally thought a cocktail dress was one of those skintight sort of lounge singer dresses. But that would be far too scandalous for the early 20th century *gasp*.

And thanks. I must admit, I'm very honored to be one of the first to experience this privilege.

(kill me for that terrible joke)

Asparagus    9,107
Because Nathan Fillion is amazing and so much better

Dat character skin...

dat castle fan doe

Firefly season 2 pls...

ailailou    729

GUYS GUYS GUYS WHAT THE HECK IS THIS?!!!?!??! 

go351Vu.png

A distinguished item? I was just browsing the inventory of a random dst player when I saw it. Gibeeeeeee.

ImDaMisterL    19,699

go351Vu.png

A distinguished item? I was just browsing the inventory of a random dst player when I saw it. Gibeeeeeee.

It reminds me of WX-78's special skin... hmm...

osmRhodey    1,461

[formalbodydrop.wtf]

Part of WX-78's formal wear.

post-386662-0-96097300-1449831727_thumb. 

Exhu    161

All these people getting new item drops and I got all dupes. I'll just go cry in this corner over here over how jealous I am.

ImDaMisterL    19,699

All these people getting new item drops and I got all dupes. I'll just go cry in this corner over here over how jealous I am.

*opens gift*

Blue buttoned shirt...

Again...

*sigh*