Skin opinions  

69 members have voted

1. 1. Skins, how should they be distributed?

• Microtransactions
    • Unlockable in-game
    • Already unlocked for everybody
  2. 2. How should skins work in game?

• Different attributes for each skin
    • Purely cosmetic
    • Mixture of both
  3. 3. Lastly, in your opinion, are skins a great addition or a waste of time?

• I LOVE SKINS OMG!
    • They're a neat addition.
    • Undecided, they can be good or bad.
    • Skins are a waste
    • I hate them with a burning passion

How can someone hate skins with a burning passion

Well the two options were so similar. The "Skins are a waste." and "I hate them with a burning passion." One is just harsher then the other. So of course I have to go for the more truthful answer.

Well the two options were so similar. The "Skins are a waste." and "I hate them with a burning passion." One is just harsher then the other. So of course I have to go for the more truthful answer.

Can't edit the poll, but the first option means there are more important things in DST and the second is completely anti-skin

I am super hyped for skins! I think some skins should be automatically unlocked, but some should be unlockable. I do not like the idea of having to buy them, but I would be okay with having that as an alternative to unlocking skins. I think your first question should have multiple selections on.

Can't edit the poll, but the first option means there are more important things in DST and the second is completely anti-skin

Hey It's fine. Doesn't need to be edited. I wouldn't have changed my vote anyway. :p

If Klei really needs the money, they could make a bling-bling version of every character and sell those :p

Other than that, I think the players should have (almost) all skins unlocked straight away. Else it'd defeat the purpose of differentiation.

Archived