Through the Ages

So I just read about this new addition to the game but I understand there is no confired date? 

Is there at least an estimation ?

And how much content should we expect in it  ?

> Good job KLEI Dont Starve Together is not like the other Early ACcess game that after 2 years the game made only like 5% progress.. you release a lot of stuff and update it often keep it up !!

@SpawnOfDarkness, They don't have a solid date yet but I would say sometime before the end of 2015 is a good ballpark number. Maybe if they get stuck on something bigger like how to add Caves then TtA (Not the best acronym) might be delayed to sometime in early 2016.

Basically expect it to be a long way away and you might get a pleasant surprise if it comes earlier.

Is there at least an estimation ?
no.
They don't have a solid date yet but I would say sometime before the end of 2015 is a good ballpark number.
Let's not do those. I'm still angry about the "This Summer" mob we had at the beginning of DST. Rushing it doesn't help in any way, and doing estimates only adds up to the pressure. 

If you are going to start another campaign saying "BUT KLEI YOU PROMISED 20 JUNE END OF SPRING REALLY WHY NO MORE CONTENT JESUS WHY THEN WHY YOU SAID SPRING YOUR ESTIMATE SAID SPRING SO BY THE END OF MAY/DECEMBER IT SHOULD BE HERE", I'm going to track you down and curbstomp you.

*sigh* not again... 

Well Klei is not 12 year old kid that don't know what it is doing. Last time it was misunderstanding but Klei DID deliver DST in time but some weird kids thought that they are getting "full game" so everything is ok now.

Klei also didn't change that "end of spring" and since it is company that delivered us lot of awesome games they are not new in this business so they will probably deliver again or write something about it.

ANYWAY i can't wait for any new info. Klei is awesome!

@Weirdobob, I ran out of likes...

Well Klei is not 12 year old kid that don't know what it is doing. Last time it was misunderstanding but Klei DID deliver DST in time but some weird kids thought that they are getting "full game" so everything is ok now.

Klei also didn't change that "end of spring" and since it is company that delivered us lot of awesome games they are not new in this business so they will probably deliver again or write something about it.

ANYWAY i can't wait for any new info. Klei is awesome!

is this supposed to mean something? I'm not saying Klei is incapable of making games. There's a reason this is the only forum I'm active in and the only company I follow so deeply(Although I'm not playing Shank. Sorry, ain't got no time fo brawlers)

I'm saying that making these promises and dates, and then being continuously hunted down to meet those deadlines by the community must be one heck of a headache. It wasn't just the summer thing, which I'm quite sure was very annoying for the devs(it was for me, at the very least), but there's also the unpolished state of the caves when they were released(although I got here slightly late), and how sad it was to hear that the mad science content was cut due to time restraints in RoG.

Announcing these deadlines might increase the hype, but it also reduces the freedom to try new things before release and to polish old things.

But yes, Klei is awesome. Just wish they could concentrate more on being awesome.

As long as we get it before the end of this year (early access or test/beta version of it) I don't mind to wait just hope we will see some teasers like they did with RoG.

So, I've only got a few days left to fight the Gmoose...

Anyone wanna help me kill her entire family for some feathers?

O__O

I'm in. But you better not just make a weather pain to kill me even though pvp is turned off. I will be quite miffed if you do.

I'm in. But you better not just make a weather pain to kill me even though pvp is turned off. I will be quite miffed if you do.

Ooof course... not...

*nervous laughter* 

*hides volt goat horns behind back*

I would never do such a thing O__O

All I wanted was to... make... uh... a giant feather fan... for this unbearable summer heat...

yeah...

*more nervous laughter*

O__O

As long as we get it before the end of this year (early access or test/beta version of it) I don't mind to wait just hope we will see some teasers like they did with RoG.

That's 6 months .. and the estimation was end of spring that's too much I believe ..  

Archived