Loop's Fanarts of Don't Starve little post 8D

For Manga Purposes (Loop's lil project)  

135 members have voted

1. 1. So I'm now making a lil manga for Don't Starve and I have decided that whoever gets the highest votes will be the one who will meet Wilson~ Vote :D

Page 4

2_04_by_fruitloop_chan-d8tg8yx.png

@Ace: You don't know how much I rolled and laughed about that while picturing that in my head xD. Poor Woodie though. BTW, loving his character so much <3

Yeah, the poor scientist needs at least some time to rest (just for the day heheheh)

Ah the ships sails and goes. ouo

• Like 6

Page 4

2_04_by_fruitloop_chan-d8tg8yx.png

@Ace: You don't know how much I rolled and laughed about that while picturing that in my head xD. Poor Woodie though. BTW, loving his character so much <3

Yeah, the poor scientist needs at least some time to rest (just for the day heheheh)

Ah the ships sails and goes. ouo

thats not wilson that's wilson and william's baby girl

Page 4

Yeah, the poor scientist needs at least some time to rest (just for the day heheheh),

So cute =3

• Like 1

Page 5

2_05_by_fruitloop_chan-d8tjmvx.png

If you love what you are doing, you'll do great things in the future c: I didn't wake up early and I'm still sleepy >v> Listening to this while sketching~  Ahh, lil wilson is just so adorable ;A; I can't help but draw more of him ;; A ;;

EDIT: Just found a typo and I want to slap myself. 

EDITEDIT: Thank you Mobbstar for the slap and pointing out my mistake c: I'm really greatful

Edited by Theinsanefruitloop
  • Like 6

Page 5

If you love what you are doing, you'll do great things in the future c: I didn't wake up early and I'm still sleepy >v> Listening to this while sketching~  Ahh, lil wilson is just so adorable ;A; I can't help but draw more of him ;; A ;;

EDIT: Just found a typo and I want to slap myself. 

I can help you with that! "Higher that it..." should presumably be "So high that it...". *slaps"

Edited by Mobbstar
  • Like 3

Page 6

2_06_by_fruitloop_chan-d8tnv8r.png

"Woodie's rampage destruction has been here" Just woke up late again. Listening to this while sketching some parts >v> Sleepy head is always sleepy

@ImtheMisterL: For some reason you got a point there and it inspired me :DD

EDIT: Thank you Asparagus for pointing out the error >v> Oh Woodie won't be the one Wilson meet next ;v;

• Like 7

• Developer

"What was that?"

And then Wilson turns around and there's an innocent butterflu fluttering by.

Then he turns back around and there's a Spider Queen.

Reminds me of the good ol' horror movie "turn around see nothing/innocent thing turn back around see monster" cliche.

I inspired you? : D

Also, HOORAY! For random drawings.

Edited by ImDaMisterL
  • Like 1

Page 7

2_07_by_fruitloop_chan-d8ttdka.png

Wake up early even though I have lack of sleep last night. Helping a neighbor and stuff ;v;

@ImDaMisterL: Ahh those "turn around see nothing/innocent thing turn back around see monster" cliche. Although that gave me an idea for the future chapters ohoho~ Yes you inspired me c:

yey for random drawings for it will be forever random >v>

EDIT: Thank you ImDaMisterL for pointing that out, I didn't noticed that grammar mistake xD and lol, "canadian bite" You don't know how much I rolled in the floor laughing when you comment about that >v>

• Like 6

• Developer

Ahhh Wilson, that is what appears to be a Canadian's bite...

These are one o' the worst, I tell ya!

They might be friendly an' all, but if one bites you... let's just say that living without your frontal lobe is actually possible, who knew?

Also, in the fourth panel, I think "caused" instead of "cause" would be better, since it's referring to something that already happened

• Like 2

• Developer

Wilson got jumpscared, m8!

Just please, no h8, only sk8, I'm afr8 (this one doesn't works, does it?) Wilson never 8 the berries, because the gobbler freaking gobbled them, but hey, no h8 Wilson, just love, m8.

Edited by ImDaMisterL
  • Like 1

Page 9

Gabblers are cute <3 Maybe I'll make it as a third lil mascot for this story >v> Wilson mate don't be mad at the gabblers~

Th..th..third mascot?! *furiously starts counting*

B..but there's only chester so far I though! Have I missed an easter egg? Maybe cosmo had a comeback, and I didn't even realize!! *collapes*

• Like 1