Loop's Fanarts of Don't Starve little post 8D

For Manga Purposes (Loop's lil project)  

135 members have voted

1. 1. So I'm now making a lil manga for Don't Starve and I have decided that whoever gets the highest votes will be the one who will meet Wilson~ Vote :D

Page 22

22_by_fruitloop_chan-d8t3t7f.png

Two pages in a day!! I'm on the roll~ *is high on sugar* Also listen to this soundtrack this what kept from from drawing today

Edit: Thank you so much MenaAthena for pointing out my grammar mistake c:

Oh my God!! The Chess Pieces!! Thanks for putting them there!! Salamat!! XD

No problem <3 I really like chess :DD

i noticed you did the impossible by making your signature even more adorable   take all my hugs *hugs*

Awwww <3 *hugs you so much* 

Edited by Theinsanefruitloop
  • Like 5

I hate to be one of those people, but...

Oh no it's okay! please do correct me if my grammar is wrong. I'm not really good at english and sometimes what pops in my mind I just type it right away without looking if I'm correct or not. So please do, I don't really know what I will substitute to that line. ;v;

Oh no it's okay! please do correct me if my grammar is wrong. I'm not really good at english and sometimes what pops in my mind I just type it right away without looking if I'm correct or not. So please do, I don't really know what I will substitute to that line. ;v;

You could just remove the "very" and it will be fine.

• Like 1

• Developer

What's the problem with dry cooked carrots, Wilson?

I heard they're good for your eyesight...

OH! WHAT'S THAT OVER THERE? IS THAT A PORTAL THAT WILL LEAD YOU OUT OF THIS WORLD?

You're not seeing it? Oh well, then maybe you should eat more carrots...

Edited by ImDaMisterL
  • Like 4

Page 2

Wilson needs to eat his veggies >v> oh and lol mobbstar that 'dry scene of humor' >w<

Pardon, "what had happened before after I was sent to this place"? Is Wilson rewiring the fundamental laws of time or something? :p