Loop's Fanarts of Don't Starve little post 8D

For Manga Purposes (Loop's lil project)  

135 members have voted

1. 1. So I'm now making a lil manga for Don't Starve and I have decided that whoever gets the highest votes will be the one who will meet Wilson~ Vote :D

Art block has taken a toll on me and yes mobbstar it is a resistor module ;v;

anyways, I was thinking, what if Wilson met William? 8D I wish I could read a fanfiction of that 8D

I was going to recommend RavenCrow's comic about said situation, but then I realized you had already read it XD

I was going to recommend RavenCrow's comic about said situation, but then I realized you had already read it XD

I did read it and I'm still a lil confused on how to read format of RavenCrow's comic, I'm a slow learner. >v> He has a good story plot going on and I wished I could follow. Yeah... *insert nervous laughter here*

I just like to read and the fandom on Don't Starve is just too strong. I know that there are lots of decent fics out there but I haven't seen a William Carter fiction anywhere and some only are one shots which makes me crave for more aha (@v@

• Like 1

Wilson: William yur cute

William: yes

the square box: and so, wilson and william got married and had lots of babies. the end

Can I marry your brain? >v> *is killed*

You don't know how much I rolled in the floor laughing and flipped my tablet several times, Heck I can't even feel my fingers anymore from laughing >w<

Thank you for making my day xD

• Like 1

Just randomly doodling Wilson in a detective attire >v>

His hair style, coupled with that tie...

"Objection!

You witnessed the final act, which implies that you knew of the codex umbra. Yet you claim to never have seen said book, or any other appearances of the great Maxwell.

Clearly, a contradiction!"

"Order in the court!

Intriguing. Please continue, Mr. Higgsbury."

EDIT: I spend 10 minutes on that one sentence, and I didn't even need to consider any storyline or anything. Writing good murder stories must be difficult.

Edited by Mobbstar
  • Like 2

Wes and Wolfgang in a bar fight and Wigfrid cheering and Woodie casually looking at them >v>

Love this so much! Wes is using his acrobatics to help Wolfgang though he probably doesn't need much help from the little shrimp :p 

• Like 1

You didn't forget her, they're going to find her, that's why they're all walking.

Rethorik 1 0 1 with Dr. Prof. Bob W., MTb

But seriously, I'm not suprised you forgot about Wickerbottom, the only character largely about education and study. All the other women are either girls with each strange skill compensating for their weakness, or a sentient axe.

• Like 1

Page 3

Yush okay Zilvr :DD I'll leave this lil poll here

Who he will meet in the story first:

Chester- 1

@mobbstar omg lol xD

You can make a literal poll for this topic. That allows people to vote for a pre-determined set of choices without having to reply. Just edit the original post and look to the right.

...the nostalgia though :cry:

• Like 3

You can make a literal poll for this topic. That allows people to vote for a pre-determined set of choices without having to reply. Just edit the original post and look to the right.

...the nostalgia though :cry:

Oh really? I didn't know ;A; Thank you for pointing it out :DD  shall look at it if I could find a poll ;v;