Loop's Fanarts of Don't Starve little post 8D

For Manga Purposes (Loop's lil project)  

135 members have voted

1. 1. So I'm now making a lil manga for Don't Starve and I have decided that whoever gets the highest votes will be the one who will meet Wilson~ Vote :D

I haven't played Mario 2 but I'm liking your idea >v>

Here ya go Mobbstar Maxwell frog king >v> You don't have any idea how much I laughed every time I see Maxwell's face, my hands became jelly of the laughter >v>

This has to be the best thing I've ever seen ever.
  • Like 2

Wilson: "Need... coffee..."

Sorry if you weren't intending for us to write quotes for this, but this immediately popped into my head and I had to say it. XD

No no it's okay~ Feel free to write quotes in my blank pages cause that will make my day brighter 8D

btw, laughing at your quote xD Wilson and coffee really is a good combo 8D

• Like 1

Having my feels trip for now ;v;

Also I have won cash prize from an event. I shall save it to buy a chester if chester plushies will be available >v>

*lines taken from Don't Starve*

P.S I love Maxwell emotionally suffer *is killed*

That image of Charlie's flower got me thinking... Isn't the queen stronger than the king? Are they the queen, and who made the board then? And if the king falls, then the game is over! Or is the game adventure mode?

• Like 1

That image of Charlie's flower got me thinking... Isn't the queen stronger than the king? Are they the queen, and who made the board then? And if the king falls, then the game is over! Or is the game adventure mode?

True, the queen is much more stronger and more mobile than the king, but the king is on command, command on the pieces so he's kinda more important. After all, in the past, the queen doesn't matter if she died, the kingdom will still live as long as the king stands.

To me, they are the board and also the one behind the board. The king falls the game will be over and be restarted but the one who held the crown from winning the last game will be the new king.

They can also be the queen. In the past, the chess piece queen was called as "Counselor" but it was later changed as time goes by because women were the one believed to be influenced the whole society I think

Sorry if I don't make sense >v>

• Like 1