Loop's Fanarts of Don't Starve little post 8D

For Manga Purposes (Loop's lil project)  

135 members have voted

1. 1. So I'm now making a lil manga for Don't Starve and I have decided that whoever gets the highest votes will be the one who will meet Wilson~ Vote :D

I tried to animate but it seemed I failed on this one >v> I need to practice more *makes new pages next*

The fire looks weird because it keeps "degrading" rather than "ripping of and disappearing", look closely. Closer. Do you see it? Okay you can stop now. Blink Wilson blink!

• Like 4

Page 15

15_by_fruitloop_chan-d8sctkn.png

Ahhhh Chester s coming :DD Oh, and also, I'm looking at the votes and decided to make it an order on who will Wilson meet next :DD

I'm enjoying doing this >v>

and then suddenly the eyebone shot lasers at Wilson and he esplodeds

the end

• Like 2

True fact: First time I found Chester I tried running away, not knowing what it was.

I ruined the game by reading the wiki and watching a let's play, so I already knew what Chester was. In fact, I was super excited to find him. :3

• Like 1

Page 17

17_by_fruitloop_chan-d8slpmu.png

To be honest, I just recently played don't starve together and I'm pretty new in the game although I read almost all the pages in the wiki. I bet it would be awesome to see Chester in the actual game :DD I know what you feel mena >v> @weirdobob awwww that's okay ;v;)/ 

• Like 8

Page 18

Chester is just so adorable <3

"One pant for yes, two for no."

*pant pant pant pant*

"Uh.. Boing now if you're Otto von Chesterfield."

*pant pant pant pant*

"Say apple."

*jumps*

• Like 7