Loop's Fanarts of Don't Starve little post 8D

For Manga Purposes (Loop's lil project)  

135 members have voted

1. 1. So I'm now making a lil manga for Don't Starve and I have decided that whoever gets the highest votes will be the one who will meet Wilson~ Vote :D

100 posts!! yey 8D Having a total blackout in our place like 7 hours and couldn't draw anything when the lights are now back all I could manage to draw was wilson >v> Do you guys know any good fanfic for Don't Starve? because I'm in a reading frenzy for some reason. If you do please link me ;v;

wilsonn_by_fruitloop_chan-d8khdvq.png

• Like 5

Top to bottom; Left to right.

Wickerbottom: While the Meat Stew cooks, we're going to need some drying racks for the leftover meat. I wonder where all the ropes went...hmmm?

Wendy: Chester had some extra rope, but they're gone now.

Wickerbottom: Do you have any idea who took the ropes Wendy?

Wendy: Umm.....

Wilson: (drops in from behind Wickerbottom dangling in ropes from a tree)

Writing with a fixed scene is quite a challenge. Did you draw these to be read top to bottom and right to left? Anyhow, I haven't personally/mentally dabbled in the interpersonal relationships between the characters before though but just figured I'd give it a shot. Thanks for the blank panels challenge loops! 

• Like 2

Make a conversation about this situation ;v;

Wendy: "Gramma Wickerbottom, what are you cooking?"

Wickerbottom: "I'm giving Unagi a whirl. I've never handled eel before, so I hope Wilson will help me once he comes back with some."

Wendy: "But there are no eels in our pond..."

Wilson: "Be good worms and cut me free! Good worms! Don't hurt me! Please!" :wilson_horror:

• Like 4

Last drawing for the night >v> My version of Abigail

willy_by_fruitloop_chan-d8l1py1.png

Top to bottom; Left to right.  
Wickerbottom: While the Meat Stew cooks, we're going to need some drying racks for the leftover meat. I wonder where all the ropes went...hmmm?
Wendy: Chester had some extra rope, but they're gone now.
Wickerbottom: Do you have any idea who took the ropes Wendy?
Wendy: Umm.....
Wilson: (drops in from behind Wickerbottom dangling in ropes from a tree)  

Writing with a fixed scene is quite a challenge. Did you draw these to be read top to bottom and right to left? Anyhow, I haven't personally/mentally dabbled in the interpersonal relationships between the characters before though but just figured I'd give it a shot. Thanks for the blank panels challenge loops!

To be honest, It's left to right reading style, either direction can do actually~
True writing a fixed scene is hard x_x and no problem,this challenge is really entertaining once you let your imagination out 8D

btw, I enjoyed what you write~ made my day~ 8D

Wendy: "Gramma Wickerbottom, what are you cooking?"
Wickerbottom: "I'm giving Unagi a whirl. I've never handled eel before, so I hope Wilson will help me once he comes back with some."
Wendy: "But there are no eels in our pond..."
Wilson: "Be good worms and cut me free! Good worms! Don't hurt me! Please!"

Awww poor wilson >v> Worms are evil and they will take over the world soon

Eyebone: "I'm trying out some new polish for my horns. Like it?"
Wilson: "Eh... sure..."
Eyebone: "You're just saying that, aren't you."

Made my night happy >v< I can't help but imagine the eyebone's voice ahh to hard to explain >v>

• Like 9

I really need to get this out off my system really fast so I will keep this on my to do things in the future comics and not distract me on my current project >v> I'm not a very good writer and my english sucks but oh well~

Chapter 1

Cases

It has been twenty years since the disappearance of Wilson Percival Higgsbury. Nobody knew what happened to that man. He was last seen by the folks in a little hardware store buying tons of tools after that he was never seen again.

Detectives have investigated Higgsbury’s home looking for clues on where he could have gone. But all they could see were papers with the scientist’s notes on what he was working with, littering around the floor. Books were spread wide open and some of them were neatly placed on the table. There was no force break-ins, no signs of struggle. It was like the scientist just disappeared in thin air.

Five years after the disappearance of the scientist, three people went missing. One was a Pyromaniac who was locked up in an asylum, her name was Willow. She was last seen in her room, mumbling something about a place that she could burn everything on her path as she desired, telling her watchers that someday she will get out of there and she did but nobody knew how she got out inside her cell. The second one was a little girl. Her name was Wendy. She was last seen standing near the pond in a park. Her mother was looking after her that time but the minute she looked away she was gone. Poor girl, she lost her twin sister in an accident ten days before she disappeared, I bet that she was having a hard time dealing with the depression. The third one was a circus performer, Wolfgang was his name. The last time he was seen in his tent. Lifting dumbbells without a care in the world, minding his own business in improving his muscles. Then one day, he disappeared without a trace just like the others.

After a year, more disappearance cases have been filing up quick. One was an auto machine prototype, they have labeled him as WX-78, it was programmed with artificial intelligence, the machine could think on his decisions but one flaw of their creations was that it hates humans, the creators were terrified on the news that their creation disappeared and it might cause havoc if it was not found immediately. The next one was a librarian, her name was Wickerbottom. She was last seen on the school’s library writing her soon to be published book. The next one was a woodsman named Woodie, his family reported that he was lost somewhere in the woods but sadly he was never been found. The others were a mime named Wes, then Wigfrid, an actress then Webber, a child who gone missing just like Wendy.

Their disappearances were puzzling. Although, it’s strange, if this was a kidnapped case, the kidnapper has been targeting people that started with a “W” in their first names.

Curious, what does it mean?

I looked at the folders of the missing people in my desk, Looking at the possible clue that I might find. I looked at the news clippings and other pictures that might help. I looked at the file of Higgsbury, looking at his photo, that man was the same as before when he first met him in Graduate School. He was one of his buddies back in the old days.

“Where are you now Higgsbury?”

There was a knock on my office door. “Wesker, there’s another murder case here, mind if you could check it out?”

I sighed and closed the folder. If only I could find them and bring them back to their families…

Edited by Theinsanefruitloop
  • Like 4

I really need to get this out off my system really fast so I will keep this on my to do things in the future comics and not distract me on my current project >v> I'm not a very good writer and my english sucks but oh well~

Neat, but here's a tip: even if it is not grammatically correct, using commas and starting new sentences causes a short "read pause" of sorts. It's especially useful before a "but".

She was last seen in her room, mumbling something about a place where she could burn everything in her path as she desired, telling her watchers that someday she will get out. And she did, but nobody knew how she got out of her cell.

The red stuff is a demonstration of my suggestion. You decide whether it makes sense.

Also... Wat? Abigail died after Wendy went missing, yet Wendy was depressed because of Abigails death?

Poor girl, she lost her twin sister in an accident ten days after she disappeared...

@mobbstar How silly of me of not seeing that omg I'm literally laughing xD To be honest English is not my first language and this fic was really, really rushed (finished it like 10 minutes) and no review on my grammatical errors  cause brain doesn't want it to be perfect. But seeing it now is just hilarious.

I will try to fix it later if I have the time ;v;) Thank you for the time to spot my mistake

Edited by Theinsanefruitloop

What if William met Wilson, Wendy and Willow and wanted to join them? And Wilson is suspicious about him, like something about him seems familiar something like that >v>

Make a conversation using the pic 8D

no

...said wilson. The End, whole conversation done ;P

• Like 1