Got FREAKED OUT at 3am this morning

Lycaon

So I've been plaing Don't Starve just about nonstop for a week or so, and this morning about 3am, I was in in the kitchen getting a drink, when I hear music-box music start up.  My blood FROZE and for a second, I was terrified...  My cat had set off my mom's jewelry box music thing, and my initial panic thought was that the shadow hands would start reaching out from the shadows to snuff out my kitchen light...  Scared the holy hell out of me...

So I've been plaing Don't Starve just about nonstop for a week or so, and this morning about 3am, I was in in the kitchen getting a drink, when I hear music-box music start up.  My blood FROZE and for a second, I was terrified...  My cat had set off my mom's jewelry box music thing, and my initial panic thought was that the shadow hands would start reaching out from the shadows to snuff out my kitchen light...  Scared the holy hell out of me...

That feel when you understand the sanity mechanic so well that it actually starts to apply itself in real life.

I know that feel. Who doesn't? I'm the master of white font.

We had to go on school camp a couple of weeks ago and my teacher said to bring a torch, and for a good 30 seconds I was pondering on how i was going to bring wood, light it on fire and walk around with it. Then I remembered we have battery powered ones. 

We had to go on school camp a couple of weeks ago and my teacher said to bring a torch, and for a good 30 seconds I was pondering on how i was going to bring wood, light it on fire and walk around with it. Then I remembered we have battery powered ones.

The "truest" post on this thread.

Archived