"...In with the new" -- Don't Starve Together Closed Beta Update 1 Now Live

/angry

Speaking of, does anyone know the debugspawn for the moonrock? I don't want to do a world over again.

You can actually spawn in the meteorspawners themselves. That's all that worldgen does. c_spawn('meteorspawner'). Worldgen puts them in rocky biomes, kind of like tumbleweedspawners in deserts.

But moonrocks are rock_moon.

Question. I'm Not new to dont starve. But Excatly How do i play dont starve together? like there is nothing different in the menu besides Closed beta has been relaced with the beefelio. and im sure i haven't receive and new updates to dont starve. So could anyone help me out here? 

Question. I'm Not new to dont starve. But Excatly How do i play dont starve together? like there is nothing different in the menu besides Closed beta has been relaced with the beefelio. and im sure i haven't receive and new updates to dont starve. So could anyone help me out here? 

No, you're missing the point. People given keys are here to help test the game. Not play a version that you think is "done". In fact it's better for it to be in a closed beta right now. My best example of an open beta is Unturned 3.0

I still don't see why I can't play an unfinished product, knowing its an unfinished product, if I want to. I would be perfectly willing to help test the game by reporting bugs, and I recognize that its buggy and might crash a lot, but I still want to play. I'm not sure I understand the reasoning behind Klei limiting the distribution of Beta keys so much. 

I still don't see why I can't play an unfinished product, knowing its an unfinished product, if I want to. I would be perfectly willing to help test the game by reporting bugs, and I recognize that its buggy and might crash a lot, but I still want to play. I'm not sure I understand the reasoning behind Klei limiting the distribution of Beta keys so much. 

Mostly because they're uncertain that the servers could hold up a massive amount of people jumping into servers, and reading through lots of threads that reveal the same bug would be time consuming.

Archived