"...In with the new" -- Don't Starve Together Closed Beta Update 1 Now Live

• Developer

Cant loggin in game after update(( And when I try to make new acc it says  "Steam ID in use"(

Could you please send me you log.txt file so I can see what's going on.

It's located in your documents folder,  Klei/DontStarveTogether/Log.txt

Heard of google?

No, what is it? Some kind of word people tell other people just because they had to search in the first place and they feel like not sharing some kind of information salt-free just because you can 'google it'?

Or are you talking about the search engine?

In any case, thanks for your link.

• Developer

None of the Steam friend stuff is showing up for me (filtering servers hosted by Steam friends, friend icon in the server details for servers hosted by friend). Is anyone else getting that?

Are you still seeing this? Definitely would like to get it sorted, if so!

YES we would like all that instead of it being closed beta. Now thats what i thought.

You do realize this took an entire summer to recode. You need to just be happy it's being cared for and Klei's not not stopping the development on DST. I hate when people are greedy like this it's been so active recently and I hate it.

You do realize this took an entire summer to recodie. You need to just be happy it's being cared for and Klei's not not stopping the development on DST. I hate when people are greedy like this it's been so active recently and I hate it.

good for you hating it, we dont care what you hate. oh and btw of course they are doing it, the fans wanted it and demanded it thats why it is a thing now.

good for you hating it, we dont care what you hate. oh and btw of course they are doing it, the fans wanted it and demanded it thats why it is a thing now.

But that doesn't mean they have to complain over it. Everyone will get their keys, Klei goes through a lot of time from making DST while keys are being distributed to people. Applicants will be given keys first, but give them their go. And if you missed the sign up you'll get a key... eventually.

• Developer

@SethR Yeah, I have yet to see any friend icons anywhere.

Woops! This feature being posted in our patch notes was a mistake.

This feature is slated to be released with our next major update.  I'll see how hard it is to push it in sooner (It's super useful).

and it's still in development. Which means that for you and many other people, the game doesn't exist, as it can't be perceived. Since it doesn't exist, you don't have to hurry to play it, as it doesn't exist. therefore, you may only want to play the game when it starts to exist, which is when it's released or when you get a key. until then, there's no such thing as DST. Now I'm off to finish studying Philosophy...

Edit: Grammar mistakes no longer perceivable, therefore no longer existent.

Just know that the "gimmegimmegimme" attitude has ruined many games before it. Just because you guys are responsible for this becoming a thing, does NOT mean that you have the right to bug and pester Klei into letting you guys have it when it might still have FATAL bugs that will send you to the bug report forum, complaining and moaning.

RE. [EXPLETIVE]-ING. LAX. CHILL. You can't rush greatness!

Still would prefer single player game expansion instead of DST.

Just know that the "gimmegimmegimme" attitude has ruined many games before it. Just because you guys are responsible for this becoming a thing, does NOT mean that you have the right to bug and pester Klei into letting you guys have it when it might still have FATAL bugs that will send you to the bug report forum, complaining and moaning.

RE. [EXPLETIVE]-ING. LAX. CHILL. You can't rush greatness!

um no we have all the right to do so. and btw kid the bug report page is just that for a reason a place to report bugs. the masses will find bugs they could not so you two people that keep commenting need to go away.

um no we have all the right to do so. and btw kid the bug report page is just that for a reason a place to report bugs. the masses will find bugs they could not so you two people that keep commenting need to go away.

No. I will not, we have a reason to comment whereas you are just saying "gimme a key because I want to" backing up a game and getting promised a key in eventually is enough. People like you decide to cross that line by saying "I want a key". I'm not trying to sound rude at all either. The Unturned Preview for 3.0 that open people were complaining about why the game is so boring and some complain about how to get into that beta. It's aggravating because no matter what in any sort of forum or comment section it will be there.

No. I will not, we have a reason to comment whereas you are just saying "gimme a key because I want to" backing up a game and getting promised a key in eventually is enough. People like you decide to cross that line by saying "I want a key". I'm not trying to sound rude at all either. The Unturned Preview for 3.0 that open people were complaining about why the game is so boring and some complain about how to get into that beta. It's aggravating because no matter what in any sort of forum or comment section it will be there.

no your just a troll that sits here and harasses people. and did you seriously just mention unturned, that horrible pile of crap you cant even call a game. oh and btw you just made yourself look stupid kid cuz i never said give me a key. pathetic like i said.

Archived