So...Is this the end of my world?

Yeah, check those spider lands, they may turn out to be a strategic blockade.

Using the telepotater allows you to become a different person, but not change the world entirely. It'll form the same way your current did, which includes a good chance of getting whatever it is you are missing - if it is there per default. I honestly don't see any crucial lack, besides voltgoats as you mentioned.

Using the telepotater allows you to become a different person, but not change the world entirely. It'll form the same way your current did, which includes a good chance of getting whatever it is you are missing - if it is there per default. I honestly don't see any crucial lack, besides voltgoats as you mentioned.

It´s more that I´m just getting bored, want more land to explore.

And nope....Dead end....

Map out the entire cave system for every cave, map out all of the ruins, harvest every single possible thing from the ruins, and from the caves, chop every tree, break every rock, kill every creature besides tallbirds, and make your base so dang huge and impenetrable that you'll be forced to restart.

Your map definitely looks small to me... I normally have the same amount of biomes PLUS an additional swamp and an additional Deciduous Forest. Sometimes even a second Desert. Are you sure there's no chance you accidentally set the map size to smaller or reduced biomes or something? Any mods enabled?

Alternately, there could definitely be an island to connect to from a wormhole, or a small land branch we're not seeing. I only see 6 wormholes, and I've always had 8 of them on a default RoG world. Where are the other 2?

*Deciduous forest

*Mosaic

*Grassland (east of center)

*Grassland (near base) x2

*Forest (west of base)

Aside from the small unexplored pockets within your world, I've circled the areas I see where the edges aren't fully revealed, and sneaky branches could occur. I'd recommend re-exploring these edges again.

EDIT: oops, forgot to attach the picture.

post-265783-0-35164600-1415041117_thumb.

It was set to default...I haven´t made my game easier...What in the frak are you talking about?

He means you need to stop making a base and go hardcore. Stop grinding and live the Bear Grylls life. Survive on only monster meat and rely on healing salves and spider glands to keep you alive. You go insane cos u can. You have parties with the pigs like you're going rehab tomorrow. No-one can say nothing to you [double negative]. You stand in-front of the Deerclops with a fishing rod and say "Come at me bro". You need to have more spider queens than spiders. More werepigs than saplings. More treeguards than pixels on this screen. We're talking real biblical here, nothing low budget.

Archived