Will you try Don' Starve together the day it releases or wait for balanced and polished verison?

I would like to play as early as possible, both because my friend is somewhat ansious about it and because I like to give feedback/brag about imbalances :-)

try to calm down, though. It's probably going to take a while for it to be open to public, and when it does, it's probably going to be very glitchy and imbablanced.

Edit:unescessary cusswords removed

...this sure is a useless thread

You realize you responded with a "useless post" to a "useless thread?" 

If you have a problem with a thread, CONSTRUCTIVELY say why and offer what can be done to improve it (or what to do in the future if it's beyond repair.) 

Else, just go away and never read it again. 

You realize you responded with a "useless post" to a "useless thread?"

If you have a problem with a thread, CONSTRUCTIVELY say why and offer what can be done to improve it (or what to do in the future if it's beyond repair.)

Else, just go away and never read it again.

*walks away slowly*

I'll be jumping at the chance to play it; I can't wait for it to come out. My fiancé and I will be playing together (how romantic, right?!) and I look forward to laughing at all of his wee noobie mistakes. :-)

Unfortunately, being in Scotland, PAX is a bit too far to travel...

I'll play it the very moment I'm able to, polished or not. I came along far too late for the vanilla game beta, but was lucky enough to get in on RoG. It was really great to experience something new from Klei and help them out with finding bugs, and exciting to have the anticipation of "what's coming in the next patch?"

Im going to play it immediately, I mean id just be missing out on the multiplayer goodness until it was fully done. And if it has a cycle like DS itself had thats gonna be a long time. Plus I can see how the game improves over time and help the devs out in the process!

Personally, I'd love to play in the beta stage. I loved finding and reporting a bunch of bugs in RoG, and seeing them fixed because of me <3

Im also hoping to show everyone how annoying the Werebeaver can be if someone is looking to troll...

Archived