☕ Whats your Favorite animal? ☕

I'm gonna go with "Animals" for 25 points.

"What is HoneyHam's favorite animal?"

The answer is clear; Cthulhu. ​Seriously though, I don't have a favorite animal. I generally like reptiles though. 

You dare insult Cthulhu by degrading the mighty one to a worthless animal?!

Just so nobody lynches me I don't hate animals and don't think they're a lesser part of this world.

I'm gonna go with "Animals" for 25 points.

"What is HoneyHam's favorite animal?"

The answer is clear; Cthulhu. ​Seriously though, I don't have a favorite animal. I generally like reptiles though. 

You're supposed to say "What is Cthulhu".  Noob.

You dare insult Cthulhu by degrading the mighty one to a worthless animal?!

Just so nobody lynches me I don't hate animals and don't think they're a lesser part of this world.

Nah, but he is a living being thus an animal. A eldritch one with inifinite power.

Nah, but he is a living being thus an animal. A eldritch one with inifinite power.

Er, I'm pretty sure plants and fungi, for example, are living beings but not animals...

And my favorite animal is... uuuuhhhh....

Crocodiles and Alligators.

LOOK AT HOW ADORABLE IT IS

http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/commons/thumb/b/bd/Nile_crocodile_head.jpg/1280px-Nile_crocodile_head.jpg

My parents always though I was weird for wanting to see them when I we used to go to the zoo, but I still think they are awesome.

I especially sympathize with both because of how popular it is to think that they are all nasty to everyone, but they are just big ol' territorial softies, lounging around, not wanting to be disturbed <3

Er, I'm pretty sure plants and fungi, for example, are living beings but not animals...

And my favorite animal is... uuuuhhhh....

I know I'm late but: Plants and fungi confirmed for animals!

This is not my fav animal, but did you know there is a frog called the "Horror Frog".  It breaks its own bones to use as a weapons.

Nature is so fascinating~

Archived