The Fall Of Darkness

geni0529

*- Did I said that I REALLY need to go back home? I'm out-hell-sider. If I will take a step on ashes of Dragoria, I'm actually dead. No... I want to get out of hell and sleep without fear that some kind of -BEEP- night monster can eat me!

Draco started to get angrier and angrier wih every minute.

- I need to go somwhere right now.

He went away from camp just running. When he was shure hat nobody will hear him he roared as powerful as never.

- Damn you Maxwell! And all of your things, puzzles, monsters and traps!

-- Yeah... Come on Draccy, I will be free soon... - That definitely was not Maxwell's voice. That was...

- Red... You are here all the time. I hate you. I hate me.

-- Then end up it all. If you will die, me too. Two monsters for two friends...

- Never.

-- Then be nice... Or I will just release myself.

He felt that his hand changed. He looke at it. It had claws back. And was red.

- Damn you.

-- Better back to the camp, Draccy.

He was still confused, why he have done it but he came back.*

"Sorry" he say to soul in a crying pitchy voice. Gray listened to what soul say to Ember. " I don't want to come back because I have no places to live but when Soul say he was a muderer" Gray think for himself.

(Grey , i was speaking with Will, by the way)

You shouldn't be sorry, you couldn't know that.Ā Solomon said to Grey. Soul started to understand. He is become an insane. Draco run away. And Emma start complaining again.

Maybe they are alive. You didn't know that, because you are here. And when you will return they will be dead, because of you, Emma. Isn't that a fair payment?Ā -Yeah, how could she really know, what happened back there? But anyway, Draco returned. And Soul started again, because he didn't like Draco's words.

Oh, you had return, big boy. Will you continue crying about how that place is horrible? Or you will accept one thing. It isn't. Yes. It is dangerous. But, you are not alone. It could be hell, if you were all alone. An Insomnia and the fear, and loneliness. That is hell.

(Sorry for this mess, i just trying to make game more interesting, should i continue? I will change Soul's insane ideas. So you not get bored by him. Do you like it? It is important.)

(*Saying like a sir* Continue, you interested me.)

*- Okay... I don't know, why you are... angry... I'll better make some things for travel...

He felt that is not normal for Soul, so he wanted to be as far as possible to don't be flamed by fire, that even he can't control.

Draco picked up some rocks and used a bit magic on them. Then grass and sticks. And on the end: food. Some food. More food. Lots of FOOD.

-- More, more!

- Dang it.

He took off from bag part of food. He took meat and veggies for four days. There are things that can happen during travel.*

this place * giggle * is not monstrous * giggle * toĀ me its just like homeĀ just more monster and more dangerĀ 

while you guys are bickering *cough* we need to find those things or we are all going to die and maybe some of us have people that still love us at home now lets go!

I'm will join your group. But you all better don't count on me. I won't help anyone to kill me.

Said Soul. He really though it's better idea for him to stay in camp. Seriously, if he stay away from those journeys. he will not be able to stop them.

Edited by PatchDotexe

I said LETS GET GOING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!- crystal

Crystal grind her teeth , her stare boreing into Emma , and two shadow hands came up from the ground , they scooped up the other campers,

And crystal started to walk

Now shall we search? - crystal

*-...? - Draco made asking face.

-- Don't worry, Draccy. That's just her sanity.

- Shut up.

-- Better be nice for me...

He felt his scales are getting hotter and hotter. He liked when was hot but his gloves not. They were dry and cracked falling out of his hands showing red color on his left.

- Dang it.*

(16th birthday soon! Wooohooo (4 days left))

Edited by Minik435

happy early b day !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Ā 

Ā 

Ā 

Ā 

emma turned back into a person

what! im a cat people when I get scared or shocked I arch up and randomly turn into stuff

emma looked at draco...

better keep on his good side unless we want a super battle brawl!

oooooo lets kick out the popcorn!

Edited by geni0529

Gray saw that some black hand that had claws coming up from the ground. He was so nervous about it "why should the girl be a half shadow creature. How its even possible?" He thinks for himself. Gray suddenly realise that there was a big cat that was enormous " is that Emma? I didn't know that she could turn into a big monstrous cat!" He thinks for himself. Gray heard that there should go and find those missing things "okay...lets go, I guess? But I won't fight with some monster I'm not very good at fight with my throwing knives" he said.

Ā 

Ā 

its ok chicken fart ( dont worry i call everyone that)

ok now im back and i knew it!

crystal stared at her

just a tip youll become corruped by it if u use it for too long!

andĀ  how exacly do you know that?

im part demon thats how why do you think im not happy rainbow unicorns!

I said LETS GET GOING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!- crystal

Crystal grind her teeth , her stare boreing into Emma , and two shadow hands came up from the ground , they scooped up the other campers,

And crystal started to walk

Now shall we search? - crystal

i dont think crystal likes to be kept waiting for a post.

lol

Gray heard that he should be with the doctor" why would Emma do this...I don't want to be with this lunatic! Is not that i hate him...i just cant really trust him" He thinks for himself. Gray was nervous, he will so much be with other except Crowley and Crystal. He had a weird feeling about these two because he don't trust them. Gray lied (when he is nervous) " ok it's fine with me...it is fine with you, Crowley?" He said to him in a uncomfortable way.

Well. We split our group after all. Good for them. Maybe I will not stop everyone else.

Wolf started to go in the direction they supposed to search, but Soul just stuck on the place. He started to make a camp fire and an axe. The Varg come closer to the man and growl.

No... We are not going anywhere. What are you think I'm doing?.. It's middle of winter. We need some warm.Ā 

Wolf still growl.

Well, if you want, you can try to make me search. But I will fight back.

Edited by PatchDotexe