The Fall Of Darkness

geni0529

Oh, seriously? For some reason, Soul didn't grab the coat.  I hoped you walk away. And what you going to say about it? Nothing? Will you just keep being nice to me? Not even going to say anything about I'm an egoistic jerk? Soul sighed. You just making it harder for me, like everyone else. Are they even alive? They didn't try to protect own future. If I would be anyone of you, I would find a way to isolate me or even get rid of me. Just to make sure someone like me wouldn't break whole thing in last moment.  Soul keep staring in the ground. I mean snow... I will do it anyway. Huh... I shouldn't say that... But I don't know how return all favours to you and everyone. At the end, I will be against all of you. I feel that. I will not let anyone of you to ruin my life.

Edited by PatchDotexe

Sorry, late-BD guests came today.

*Draco moved on through snow.

- It's getting bigger. I'll take it as a good news. Maybe...

He fell into hole in snow.

- Dang it... Hehe... Very funny...

Draco said as he walked out of it.

- Wait... Where the hell are my black-hour food stuffs!?

He looked into hole and saw a moleworm eating it all.

- Ugh... I cooked it some time. Okay, two minutes... Let's go, we need to be aware of that.*

Patch got up and went in Grey's and Doc's direction. The wolf was very insolent. The Varg grabbed Grey by the collar using his teeth. And went in opposite direction literally carry man with him. He didn't want to do same with Doc. Last one is unpredictable.

(is it work for you grey?)

Gray begin to walk, to find these missing things. When he suddenly he got a shock that he begin lift up in the air. Gray could feel that someone grabbed him. Gray looked up to see, that patch carried him and walked the opposite direction. Gray shouted at patch " please. Put me down"

Patch did what Grey asked, he already caught necessary attention. The wolf barked without any aggression. His nose still direct same way as he went before Grey started to shout. And probably it wasn't obvious, but  it's hard to not understand, what the Varg want.

Edited by PatchDotexe

Gray landed on ground and got snow over his body. He began to freeze. Gray said in desperate voice " can anyone get me some clothes? To warm me up" he looked that patch want something but he don't know. " is there any things you want, Patch? I know that I want some clothes to keep me warm...but is there's something wrong?...and where's soul, should he not be with us? Gray said the last sentence to the big wolf.

(Well, I think we stuck. I should make little blink of his memories, unreasoned.)

Wolf didn't know what to do. They were alone, he couldn't create any fire or clothes.  He start to think, probably he found an idea. He tried to grab Grey again, probably make a try to realize an idea. He didn't do it for some reason. He lose his mind and began to howl in pain. He couldn't handle the pain and fell on the ground.  Three times in a row the wolf tried to got up, but pain didn't allow it. As it ended he got up. He stood on the same place for a minute or more. But soon he run away. As he disappeared in the wood horrible painful scream broke out. Grey definitely heard it.

Soul heard it too, he smiled and went in the camp direction for some reason.

Finally.

Emma: ....... Duck!
Emma yanked Draco downwards but she was to late getting down herself . Darkness swirls around her then it cleared up she was in the air being held by a shadow hand.
Emma: what the heck !

She kicked, and screeched,  the shadow hand  dissapeard along with emma

Edited by geni0529

(What an effect it should cause? Let's think together. You lost a character, again. You were using the same way, which actually were called save for life. Even this destroy a whole idea. Even more, probably only Draco saw it, or maybe he didn't. So, it could been an effective way to make us react, but in the fact it's nothing. She just disappear. No drama...)

Edited by PatchDotexe

(oh I just love torturing soul.... though you'll see.... muhahahaha)

aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!!!!!!

ember beat up and bruised fell down from the sky...., meanwhile crystal had heard emma scream

Emma!

she started to sprint in the direction of the other group

( from here on out players can die and you will only be allowed 5 players.)

Edited by geni0529