The Fall Of Darkness

geni0529

Soul sighed. Okay... I just f**k this all - Said Soul, When Will suggest her help. Pit were nearly ready, but walls weren't.

Soul just rise them. Again he used his ability. He created walls and roof using darkness. Those were just fine for hut.  They didn't let cold to get in.  After it Soul build fire pit and start the fire. He didn't forget about ventilation, but even with it hut become warm and just fine for group.

Everyone come in... Tonight we sleep in the temp hut.

Walls could make people little insane because you see only darkness when you look on them. They absorb all light. But sleep will help everyone.

And I doubt any creature will attack hut made from darkness. Everyone can sleep today. Too bad I can't keep create them every night.

Blood were dripping on the earth from Soul's hands again. 

Edited by PatchDotexe

*Draco though. It was not so fair for Soul that he had to do it all the night. He decided what to do.

- Wait! - He shouted before anybody was in.

He called rests of his magic. Eyes of Dracon began to glow white. He flied with this power into the air (about three feets only) and rest of his body were white too. All the snow in sight of ten metres melted down. The trees cracked and made themself into boards. The hut was made in five minutes. But all the magic of Draco were used and few of his energy too. He fell half conscious on ground.

- Here... you... go...*

Emma: me and crystal will defend the hut. Crystal go up in a tree and shoot from there

Crystal: ok

When the wolfs came there was ten, Crystal was up in the tree, she saw Emma threw a wolf into the fire,she shot one but they cept on coming it was morning time .the sun came up and she fell from the tree

*Draco woke up filled with energy. Then he heard screaming and wolfs.

He ran out of the hut. He saw that Crystal fell from the tree.

About ten wolfes rounded her.

- Damn it! Stay back stupid wolfes!

He breathened as much fire as he can and casted lots of magma balls.

When all the wolfes died, he came to Crystal and checked her. She had burn on left hand.

- Sorry - he say when he saw she is waking up.*

Edited by Minik435

(Is it all? "Rests of magic", Is it all he takes to build a house. And you are saying he isn't overpowered. Whatever...)

Also Soul pretty insane now. It's really big strike for him. Creating such big darkness object.

Well. It all made Soul mad. Really really mad. Why? You probably will ask it. But my answer is simple. He worked for two days.(at least I think it were at least two full days if it wasn't he probably wouldn't end even a pit.) And all he did only unfinished pit. When weak Draco made a hut for everyone just in five minutes.

-Hard? You piece of...  - Soul looked on everyone who were very happy because of Draco. You could do it any time. And you didn't just because you it hard? Soul know Draco didn't even listening, because he sleep. but  Soul were mad. Really mad. So he decide he want blood more then ever before.

Patch wanted it too. For two days he ate nearly nothing. And now Emma and Crystal tried to steal they fun. 

Night is over, but I just started. 

Biggest, baddest and most importantly hungriest wolf approvingly howled. 

Soul even forgot he wounded. His own blood was dripping on the shaft of the spear. Which one already struck through first wolf's head.

Patch wasn't so slow he swallowed second wolf  It already is four against five. Oh no, four against four. Soul just got another one.

Edited by PatchDotexe

(Are you think this sentence will make me fine with your powers? No this will not.)

Oh, About Draco returning. It didn't help Soul. His little darkness shelter already crashed.  But Draco's hut is on the place. And he woke up. He isn't wounded he isn't insane he even didn't started to kill every one.

Why are you even woke up? Whatever.  I need fresh air, and you far away from me, bastard.

Patch didn't understand why Soul were so mad. But he know Soul will just freeze without him. He stayed with Soul.

(I edited my post about rescuing Crystal, look... Anyway... I can accept... I really should sleep more, my mind is drunk. I'm watching every match of world cup and they're from about 9 PM to 4 AM... I see that... sry)

Edited by Minik435

(What can you accept? You didn't even see the problem. I mean it. There is no problems for you. Your magic solving everything and you didn't pay for this. This is why I hate magic. No equivalence in what you get and what you paid. Yeah. Shadow mastering is kind of magic. But at least Soul is paying for this. blood and sanity. For object which will destroy in the morning.

Patch's transformation. It is a kind of magic too. But it is bound by strict rules. He can transform in any living creature, but if he will chose something powerful and big he will probably die or be such hungry and wounded he will die. And he can't use someone's special abilities. Also he lose sanity forever, if he didn't erase his own memory.

And Draco, which isn't very advanced in magic, he is doing such things and result didn't make himself at least weak for it. Great, I should say.)  

Edited by PatchDotexe

(oh... Use easy way again? Come on, pal, try to change something instead of erasing it. Or fight for hero you create, powers you use! U can't just give them away like this. It's boring! I mean it. Maybe I'm Insulting this, but don't be so easy in word's fight. You create those. You should know how to protect your creation or how to show it's not overpowered. Come on!)

Edited by PatchDotexe

(Humph... Okay)

*Draco felt something is going on with him. He was... tired...

- Oh crap... I lost my magic guys, I need to wait a year to reload it! I still can use it but only a bit. Now my energy is a source...*

(Now he can't use that much because it can kill him. Is that all need to do or there is something what I should do? Sorry for be mean but I'm irritated because I needed to re-write my yellow gem sword... Anyway... is that all?)

(*facepalm* I just... don't know what to say. You are mean? I am one, who mean here! I am rude and mean. Why? Because I controlling game and provide my opinion, just like it only proper one. And I am not a game master here. Even more I am the one who has worst grammar. And I will continue doing this. But, come on, fight with me. And say to me "you are not right". Show me that. I'm learning English here, I need those word fights!)