The Fall Of Darkness

geni0529

(Really, is you kept fighting, there wouldn't be any RP.)

Will was tired of fighting, she sat on grass when Draco finished last wolfs.-Soul, wait! What happen?-She picked up and run toward the man, she nevr liked when someone was hurt or sad.

(there is no RP, if we will solve every problem without any payment for this. And even more, If we want interesting role-play we should involve conflicts within our group. It is interesting, because it's more real. But whatever...)

Soul heard Draco's words. And he couldn't understand the dragon's logic. Solomon's head hurts too much. He can't answer: "Why?"

If I will be completely fair, than I should say Soul didn't have a thought someone will speak to him. Because he is a bad guy in that situation.

-What happen... Well, I don't know. Is Draco egoistic son of... Female dragon or just an idiot? Should I be mad on him? Or I am just insulting, because he stole whole glory. Or I can't accept he turned my hard work in nothing. I don't know. But probably i could forget about it, and pretty soon. But he lose his all magic like an idiot. This powerful instrument he spend because he can't wait two more days! Also, he didn't use it before winter. Just imagine if he did that before winter. we probably would escape all our problems!

Soul said it all with angriness. He just couldn't accept with all. He can't find an answer on question "Why?". Too bad he had plenty of those questions. But soon he start to understand he didn't speak with himself.

-Sorry, Will. Sorry, you hear that all. I just... kind of lose my head after I build a shelter using darkness. I can't think straight. Sorry.

Soul could see something happened. So he decide they could use any help. Soul just couldn't return now.

Will... Looks like there is some problem back there. Check it. I just... I doubt, that I can help them somehow. I'm fine. Just... Don't worry. I'll be back soon. Thanks, for listening me, sweetheart. I needed that.

After it he actually remembered big wolf is man too.

Patch, no need to be here. I'm not afraid of cold. Check them.

Big bad wolf decided he agree with Solomon and he returned to the camp.

Edited by PatchDotexe

WIll was still afraid about Soul. She went back to camp walking beside Patch.-You said before that your both magic is connected, maybe back there he started to lose his magic.-Brown haired girl assumed.

(I weren't meaning fight in RP bur about characters.)

*- I did not lost it when doing the house... and look now, I'm used only a bit of my magic and a lot of energy. This house is not completed yet. I gave to it an energy to hold up for about two days. My magic was lost when I tried to rescue Crystal. I haven't though about consequences. But now... It's just too late. As I said before, I lost it for about year. Now my energy is the source. Now better do something with house before it fall completely.*

(I'm back... I only watched here because I had to learn and my phone don't turns lights off, so I still saw what ya' doing.

Now I promise, swear and a lot of other synonyms: I WON'T BE OP. I just don't need that now. BTW I started to write new book (during writing my first cuz I was bored) so I will be less active too. I want to write it before end of holidays.)

Gray was close to the campfire to heat himself up. It was so nice and cozy. He heard the other talking about its hard to do magic because they will take all their energy out and maybe Crystal Is a part shadow monster. " good I can't learn magic...yeah I'm just a NORMAL human begin. Like Will and Crowley...Yeah I know Crowley is kind of insane, but how can Crystal be born to the grue, maybe it was late before she became the night monster" he thinks. Gray gaps. He was so tired. Gray walked over to Emma and ask " can I please get some of the sleeping bags?"

(Well, people just cannot not to respond to Soul. He send Draco far away. Solomon is away from all, ignoring all problems including unconsciousness girl. And he speak with Will, personally, only one[except big silent dog], who run to him and ask "what the problem?".

And he didn't come to Crystal. Because Solomon is selfish man, who didn't even try to help everyone or to hear anybody. Why it so hard not to hear him? Draco, maybe any answer on this? Because Soul obviously wouldn't say anything of that in Draco's face. Because Solomon would say it much more rude and aggressive. But he know it, and this is the reason, why he went in random direction to breath some fresh air. When he will be calm, he will return and you will discuss all the things, and house falling apart as well.)

Edited by PatchDotexe

( I think soul doesn't like a big group of people he keeps walking away)

Emma glared at gray when he said that it was good he couldn't know magic that he was normal unlike most of them , she looked at crystal, and started to walk away

oh... here gray.

she tossed him a sleeping bag and walked into the woods

( I don't think Emma likes big groups either )

Emma was back from the forest with two frogs and a tentacle ,the sun started to set

crystal woke up. when darkness had set

look crystal woke up!

why do you have frogs?

just give me your arrows

Emma cut open the frog and dipped the arrow in its blood.

posinues arrows, I once tried to eat the frog not a good idea the tentacle has suction cups and spikes .... so yeah, after what happened yesterday with the wolfs .... well yeah we could barley hold them of. also I would like the teeth of the wolfs 

(I didn't see that, But anyway, Crystal is unconscious, not Emma)

It started to be cold even for Solomon. And he slowly went back. He didn't want to return, but... Anyway he did it. He kept silence for awhile. He only set near fire. Looking at the fire and thinking about something.

(I just ignored what Everyone said, while Soul were away, he didn't hear, speak you with him or not)

Edited by PatchDotexe