The Fall Of Darkness

geni0529

*Sewing did not took very long to do it all. He still had some skin from rabbits and beefalos.

He took a quick look on his job. Now floor was warm and nice and they had some quilts to use.

Draco went out door and though that now he have some free time for... for what? There are a lot of food, no problems, no things to do yet.

He began to walk around and ask everyone if there is something to do.*

(Any suggestions then?)

( hello.... anyone.... whatever ill just post)

Maxwell!

Emma lunged in and tried to slash at him, but he disappeared in a puff of smoke.

well * cough* that was * cough* unexpected

oh well its actually not that bad here.

crystal stares at her

well maybe not for you guys , but I have friends here at least, I haven't killed anyone here , and my dad isn't here, and monsters where I come from even if you have a fire they will come.

Edited by geni0529

(congratulations!)

*- Let's go for these items. But for now take all of them we have to our hut. Who will stay to take a watch for them?*

(I'm few less active too because of moving to another house that needs to be fixed and my multi-modding. Seriously, I'm doing mods for another game too...)

Soul thought about mysterious things He remember about them perfectly. But he didn't want to search... He don't want to return. Yes, it's a home back there, but a prison as well...

I feel myself bit weird... Maybe I caught cold? I will stay in the camp... Maybe I will continue fix the hut. 

Yeah... Big liar...

The wolf didn't have any idea about what happened. So he first time heard about "things".

Gray had none idea what the things can do for it so we can go back home. He didn't miss his old house or his homeland but...he missed his freind Jue Qui, so he could wright letter to her everyday, and maybe even earn lots of money so he could come to china and visit her. Gray knew that he had no one places to live in England. He's broke and no one could even help him. " maybe is a trap, maybe he trying trick us to find it and when we finish the last goal. So he suddenly trap us in a dark room or something even worse" he thinks. " no, thank you i will just be in the camp but I don't think it is a good idea. What if it is a trap. I don't trust him..." He say to Emma in nervous voice.

*- So I'm going with rest. I know, it MAY be a trap but what, if it is not. First off, we have to find hideouts of crank thing and ring thing. Then place, where they should be placed. We should know, if that is right place, if there are some guardians. And if it looks, it should not be there in any possible way.*

Edited by Minik435

box ting,ring thing and, crank thing. and all of you oh and no one leaves the groupe!

patch appeared in a puff of red smoke

( sorry if I got that wrong but where was patch!)

not so fast Maxwell said we have to stick together

*- Dang it. Then maybe someone of you have seen ANYTHING weird looking? Any really bad looking monster in bad looking place?

Draco now was really confused what to do.

- Where we actually were? We need to search in all the places that we aren't yet.*

Well, i am sick. So i don't care about what Maxwell said.- Soul was serious -  If he don't like my words, he can appear right here and attack me. It will change nothing. Or he can spend his unlimited powers on me and just transport me wherever you go. - Man said it with very provocatively tone. He didn't need it. He didn't want to return. - Who is going to make me search those things?

Still it looks like Patch will follow the group. (The Varg appeared after whole dialog anyway) 

* When Draco saw, that Ember is still alive but in danger he decided to find it all, as fast as it's possible.

- Damn it. So we actually have two things... If my thing is one of them...

He took out from hut the metallic face and looked over it.

- So any ideas where those crank and ring things may be? And this place where all of these useless, dirty, weird "things" can be?

He felt angered. He did not know why. It just get out of him.*

hurry up and stick together or ember is dead meat.

Maxwell disappeared with ember

when I get my hands on him......

wait a second ..... you guys never told me that you found Tracy!

tracy.?

my cousin ... but we always called her ember

(Are you really sure, Soul said "yes")

Well, what if I'm not sick?.. - Soul answered Will. Are you really want to know, why I don't want to search those things?

For first few second Soul were silent, he was looking on the ground. But soon he raised his head and looked on Maxwell.

Seriously... Come on, Maxwell, kill her, right f**king now! At least you will make one of my lie real. Ember died, back there because of me. Soul was nearly insane. But maybe first time he said something he really think about whole this idea.

Gray saw that soul has a problem. He could feel what soul is feeling right now. Gray didn't wanted to come back...but he missed his friend...but he is worried that Jue Qui think that Gray is dead, Jue Qui can be really worried sometime. " Soul, I know how you feeling right now...but i think we need to do it. I know that I don't want to help and find these things and it kind of risky but.." He couldn't say the last sentence to him.." But should I say that it not important.

wait...

nearly a mumble...

dad was always talking about those things when THEY wernt around him he said crank by the tallbirds, ummmmmmm box by the flowers,ring by the mad beffalo, and... one other thing

-Are you sure, Grey? Have you someone back there, have you chance to be a normal human back there? Answer on those questions for youself. And after it, think about your words. Do you really know what I feel?- Answered Soul. He heard all that Will said. After a long sigh, Solomon decide to say what on his mind her:

-Okay, sweetheart. But first, let me tell you something. Who is the monster here? Maxwell? This guy just made few fair deals, but everyone here want him dead or break deal. Because their second chance wasn't so shiny, and it make them fight for their lives. In some case it's even more, but little later. Maybe you speak about animals? Huh, they not monsters, just a part of wild nature, and they want to live, they want people not to steal their precious food. Or they just starving. Well, maybe you speak about us. Of-course, you don't. But we are the monsters here.  Most of us made something really horrible. Doc. I am afraid of his eyes, just look in them and you will feel arms inside your opened body. Draco. The one who just wanted more power. He got it, and show it to those, who he really cared about. How powerful he is. Now he is here. Emma, our darling cat, who murdered people, just because they made her angry. Sweet isn't it. And she search for an escape.  She found it, but it's so dangerous here. In a land of second chance. She just want back, because Maxwell tricked her. Me, well I did something back there. Something in my memory make me prefer this dangerous world. What had I done? There is no one I care about back there. And I can't have any chance to live back home. Maybe I am worst monster in this world. But at least I didn't try to blame someone else because of my own mistakes. And yeah, last one. Black ship in our group, little innocent orphan. You are... Why did you appear here? That isn't a place for an innocent girl like you. Why did you accept a deal?  Why are you appear here? Maybe your past isn't that clear. Or maybe just the world were against you. And it was only way. Then why you want to return. No matter how we are horrible. We really care about you. Most of us so want to pay for own sins... just ready to kill ourselfs for saving your innocent life. Why you want to return in that cold and vicious world, which you call home? I can't find an answer. But okay, lets return to my past. You so want to know it/ I am a killer, but this would mean nothing in comparing with anybody here. So what... Should I say, what have I done, to became someone who didn't want to return home? To became someone who really deserved a label "Horrible monster"?

Edited by PatchDotexe