The Fall Of Darkness

geni0529

All that time Soul was digging. It is very hard in the winter time. And of-course he wear hat, he took it before he started. His hands were blushed. Even hard work didn't save him from the cold. But Soul were smiling even one time he said to himself.

It's least it's just like home. I really missed it. 

Too bad he can't return. There is nothing will wait him back there, except prison. 

He was tired. So he stopped. He didn't even finished a pit. It's was the bad idea, but Solomon didn't know what to do else. He returned to group and actually found out everyone use Patch pretty active. Looks like this night Patch will be only way to save for everyone. Wolf can't hunt until Soul will finish. So Patch was pretty hungry, but he didn't show it. Still Solomon understand it, so he took few meat pieces and give them to Patch. The varg finished those in few moments. 

Soul couldn't give himself rest, so he started to construct Drying Racks. It looks like no one heard his words about problem with storing meat. So he decide to deal with it by his own.

Draco, you look better. Stay warm, I'm going to finish the hut in one or two days. We all could use it. 

Soul blew steam in his hand after he finished new rack.

It's actually impressive, Patch so nice and calm. 

Patch growled without any aggressiveness. More like, he didn't have any choice.

we can make soup, ill clean the pot with snow and we can boil snow till it melts! then we can put the rabbit in along with carrots and some of my herbs!

crystal stared at her

I may have once been a chef ....

*Draco though and then tried to use his fire. He have a small part of it after warming up. He took some clay and then burned it into a pot.

- If they have blood, then I will cook them in my way. For me, I don't think anybody there likes blood soup - he smiled sarcastic - except me.*

*Draco tried to said something but Emma already cooked it all...

He drank his stew quickly and felt better, but he just needed some blood. He upgraded his boots and pants with rests of wool and gone hunting. During it he saw few winter rabbits. He came back filled with fresh blood in belly and meat.

He wanted to ask Soul if he done his hut. But first he placed meat near Patch for him.

( seriously she keeps making food and no ones eating we need action. Thinking thinking................... )

The sun started to set.

Emma: its getting late guys we should probably wrap things up and go to sleep

Gray was still in the snow freezing to death " my end...is...near" he whispered "can someone...please help me?" He whipsere to them from the distance. It can be impossible to the other to hear his voice so he just silent and wait to his end.

*- By the way... Where is Gray? - He looked around.

He came closer to the tree, where Gray normally was. He found him freezing to death and unconscious.

- Damn it!

He quickly grabbed Gray and moved to the fire. Then he used his magic to make safe fire.

Half hour later Gray was unfreezed but Draco's magic resources were empty again.*