The Fall Of Darkness

geni0529

"....This...This monster is the once they call Bill Cipher, master of the mind, the omnipresent....some even call him 'god'.....No one touch this book, if he is released, it'll be a fate worse than a thousand death's....Well, that's what I heard, it was on the news after all....."

- Wait... what...? If you said truth, he can: "A" - Do hell on the earth, "B" - Kill us all, "C" - Rescue us for our souls. Same happy ways! Yay!

Draco said with sarcastic voice.

- I don't think that deals with demons or-whatever-from-other-worlds is good. If you would call me hypocrite then I have to said that Maxwell actually was a human.

Gray collected some berries and logs. some extra resource for the camp. Gray come back to the camp in a bad mood, when he saw that Crowley came back and he hold a strange book in his hands. " I'm kind of happy that you are back" said he to Crowley in the distance.

-- One hit - one problem eliminated.

- No. There must be other way.

-- Did I say, you have to kill him? I just propositioning you damn good way out. If we won't do something, we all are in ****

- I said "No"!

-- Ergh, okay. But that is not my fault then.

- Crowley... can I ask for one thing? For what purpose do you want to keep it? Will you use it or something? If it gone to bad hands we all are... I don't even know what can happen to us all if you won't give to destroy this crap. Maybe it is more dangerous than Codex? I won't touch it. That's your own choice. Now me and Red are going to talk about few things important to us.

Edited by Minik435

emma grabs a garland and puts it in crowly hair she drags him towards the fir and surrounds him with flowers

hopefully that will help. or mabie scence its crowly to stuff that makes you insane give him sanity..... hmmmm

"I'm not insane! I don't need your bloody flowers, and this book, this lovely book could help us on our quest to defeat widow...or whatever her name is....So no touchy, from any of you, this is mine and I don't want anyone poking around in it, I swear to god, If you do you'll be my next test subject, got it!"

- Do you feel it?

-- Yes, better run. Now.

Draco ran into the woods not looking behind.

-- There are two possible ways. One, he is insane, two, demon. Or "Widow" or whoever is that.

- I need... We need to sleep.

Red accepted.

He lied on the ground near small pond in bushes.

All became dark.

And then he opened eyes.

Red. He was near him.

-- Looks like we are dreaming. But where the ****ing hell are we?!

They were... It looked like big cellar with a lot of pipes and steam. And bloody hooks.

- Cool... Next nightmare... Come on, if we won't walk to the end of this madness, we don't wake up.

-- Yeah...

They began to walk. As it was getting far it began to be cruel. Hooks now had bodies and flesh on it.

-- What... the...

Red stopped and vomited.

- Come... on... it is just... a dream?

Red done that because he saw impaled young dragon.

-- Okay... I will try...

They saw light some time later. He woke up.

- Holy s**t! - He breathened hard. He remembered all.

-- Calm down. Just a nightmare...

- I don't think. Red, we are getting insane. We need to get out of here now!

It was truth. They could see sun but sky and everything around was dark. Shadow monsters were around Draco.

- Screw it.

He take the swords and flamed them.

well that was nice

sees draco

draco what the hell why are you blowing fire air

then she remembered when you go insane here you see shadow monsters

hmmmm oh yeah I have that garland!

she tossed the garland at draco

here! that should help!

Draco heard Emma as through fog. Everything was dark.

-- Come on you idiot, if we won't do something we wil die!

He felt garland on his head.

- Don't think, that this will help us. I prefer to not talk right now. We need something good... something warm, something that makes us in good mood... blood! Fast

He roared and rushed through woods away from the camp.

- Do you can feel it?

-- Sure... Got to the right! it is few meters away!

He jumped and caught something big... very big...

- Damn, it's hound! Kill it now!

He just attacked it with sword and make a hole in it's stomach. He was drinking in most awful way ever. But it helped. All of the blood made him sane again. He saw the hound and almost vomited. He never though he can be so scary for him. All the blood were on ground in radius of five meters. Flesh and some organs were out of body and same hound were massacred. His coat was all wet out of blood.

- L... let... let's back...

....don't feel bad it was most likely sent by widow to kill you while you were dazed

she looked at his coat

well your not going back to the camp covered in blood, theres a safe pond over there that I use to wash in, ill show you the way

emma started to walk in the direction of the pond

- Water, you said... Ergh, I will better do that.

He take off all of his clothes and placed at stone. Water was surprisingly warm.

- Ooooow, how nice... First time water is good for me.

Everything gone black.

--------------

-- Draco! Come on, not now!

- What the...

They were at jail corridor. Cells were in blood. Again nightmare.

- Just run through it.

They ran as fast as it was possible trying to not look at bodies and blood. At the end of this long thing were doors. Red first cought them an opened. And the ray of light appeared next time.

--------------

He woke up and fast get out of water.

There were not any shadows around but headache was not acceptable.

- Red...?

-- Draco...

- That was... So true...

-- I know... I know...

He slowly walked into water again.

- I hope, nobody saw me right now. Not that because I have not clothes but because of my behaviour right now...

(Damn, it did not saved my post...)

Draco tried to look like a normal dracon. But it did not work. He bite himself in hand.

- Crap.

-- What the... Do I really have to forbid to think?!

- Sorry, I am not in a good mood right now... I won't do that next time...

-- Huh? You just scratched your leg and it is bleeding right now. I really don't know what the hell made these nightmares.

He was right in all. First, he scratched his leg really deep, second these nightmares can not be just a normal thing.

yeah I know , but hey were all out of the usual groove ember died and came back a ghost for goodness sakes, I can understand , plus who know what this new leader I doing to our heads!

emma sat down on a log and ate some bird