The Fall Of Darkness

geni0529

*Draco turned back to see what is going on but there were not any clue left, where Emma may be. Just nothing.

He take swords to hands and make them hot by breathing on them.

- Emma!? Where are... where are you?

Then he though.

-- I promise, Maxie, if she is dead or something by your cause, I will kill you! --

Then he gone in direction of Patch's howling.*

(I hope, that's not me! D: )

*When he met Crystal and Ember he was surprised.

- I heard Patch, so I wanted to help him. I started to walk in direction where I heard him but then Emma... just gone. I don't know, where she may be... grr...

Draco though a while about to hide or not swords.

- Keep your weapons on. We need to find all the rest.

Then he looked at Ember.

- How... why...? Don't reply, later, now there is not any time for that. Keep going. Look for Patch, Soul, Gray and Crowley. They may be in danger.*

Gray stood here in confused look in his face. He was alone and he don't know what happened to Patch, is like he saw a memories of himself or else. He can't reading mind but it's a guess. Gray began to go back to the camp, it was not long to go there, the camp looks silence. There's no one here expect, Gray. He began to find some warm clothes so he could survive the cold but he couldn't find them, then he search for some materials to make some clothes. He fund some of the materials but he didn't knew how to make it. Gray tried to remember, what his mom have toll to him when he learned to sew, but it didn't come to his mind.

( are Soul still in camp or he's another place?)

When Grey came to camp Soul were on half way to Patch, to bad he forgot wood for fire and that make him return. He saw Grey tried to sew and he used as much irony as he could.

Pal, It's really a good day to learn how to sew, but lets do it after we will find Patch. Soul gave hat and jacket to Grey (they were for Patch, but Soul wasn't that afraid of cold.  Come on, We should find Patch, who knows what is he now. Well, when he tried to finally go in the Patch direction, he saw an old friend.

EMBER? WHAT THE?... - he said it loud, very loud, few seconds later he added, with angriness, but not that loud: You are dead! I saw you died! Something like this isn't a way to just disappear! He probably would like to continue, but he saw something, which made him say something else: Not now, looks like Patch returned.

Sixteen year old boy with pure white hair even eyebrows(which actually thick), and a brown colour eye, second one were hid under the patch. He has almond-shaped brown eyes and European facial features. He slowly were going to the group. This weather were two cold for a boy. He were shivered from the cold.

(I don't really have enough time to fix errors, so... Sorry)

*- Okay... where the hell Crowley is? Patch, thanks Dragon, you're still alive.

He looked over everybody and felt the hot again.

-- You still did not say about your little secret...

- Shut up.

But still it was too late. His glove cracked and he needed to hide hand in coat.*

Edited by Minik435

shut up crissie no one call me em any more!

ember turned to soul.

what the hell is wrong with you huh soul , I would at least have some faith *******!

yah well know one calls me crissie any more!

shut up crystal just shut up would you! unless you want to be ashes

ember balled up her hand but it wasent on fire in fact........ she had cat ears a tail glowing eyes sharp teeth and claws

( im sooooo evil)

.......... WHAT THE HELL IS THIS ! im going to murder maxwell

He thanked, Soul for the jacket and hat. Gray said " I'm not really good at sewing it not my most interesting thing in the world" Gray saw that come a girl. She looked she was made out of fire, and he saw that Soul was angry at the strange girl. He heard EMBER! From soul mouth.

Gray saw that come a new member to the group but he realise that is was Patch in his right form? " is that the girl died from the Grue, I think so" he thinks.

You are welcome, Grey. Answered Soul.

Faith? Hah... Hahah... Hahahahah. It wasn't you who saw it!  - but after she turned Soul added: Well, maybe Ember is dead?

But soon he end this conversion and return to Patch:

Come to our fire, Patch. Soul made a fire and threw some extra wood:  And take hat at least, jacket are on limit. - Soul gave hat to Patch. He dressed it up in moment. But didn't said thanks for some reason:

What is wrong? Are you speechless? Soul were angry, because he didn't got a thanks.

No.Patch answered shortly as he could, but it was enough.

Oh, mother... Soul said it, just like he saw a monster in that moment. Patch decide to tell more about his new body.

Yeah, Sami wasn't a big talker. I always though it because of those. Patch widely opened his mouth. His teeth were fangs. Sharp and scary, they belong to a predator, not a human being. Good guy. But one day he tried to eat my arm, he nearly did it. I was scared. I became a bird... I left the island behind. Erased my memory. Left him alone... But could just haunt some meat for him. I don't really know who was a monster at that day. And Draco, I'm tougher then you think.

Edited by PatchDotexe

looks like they have gained there sanity .... that's too bad my little puppets times up! and I get  to kill one of you!

crystal was picked up by a shadow hand ember ran towards her but a shadow hand warped around her foot

( it wont turn red but its Maxwell speaking)

Edited by geni0529

*Draco was terrified because of Maxwell and then heard a voice in mind.

-- It's time for me... I will help you but you must promise you will make a body for me. How? I don't know.

He though a moment and said the worst thing for him:

- I agree... Do, what you need, Red.

His body began to shake. Eyes and scales changed to red color. Wings made of flesh regrowth.

-- Maxwell! Don't even try to hurt her!

He began to recall shadow hands that grabbed Crystal.

-- I... said... get... the... hell... OUT!

(Choice, will it work or not.)

oh how silly of me no I wasent going to kill her. I was going to kill  the one closer to soul but emma her is needed for a xperiment (Maxwell)

a cage with emma in it appeared

you little...

suddenly the cage exploded and emma with flameing fists tackled Maxwell setting him on fire

how that huh maxi? (EMMA)

emma nodded she knew what to do. she had to get angry.

arggggg let me go (maxwell)

ember lunged upward but then everyone froze

ember rembered something

ember: hey emma do you have teleportation powers

emma: yes but you'll faint why...... oh no you don't!

ember cosintrated and teleported where crystal was jut before crystal was crushed, she hung limp her eyes dull , ember was dead.

no...... ember!

adri no!!!

crystals eyes blackened , a hazy black mist hung around her. she was going to kill Maxwell the person who murdered her cousin .

ember dropped to the ground.

don't.... don't kill him crystal .... don't........for my sake don't.....I don't want that to happen to yo-

ember last words hung in the air as crystal calmed down , then a woman appeared next to Maxwell with a knife in her hand , she gracefully sliced the knife towards maxwells neck , crystal closed her eyes and heard a thud and felt blood at her feet opening her eyes she saw widow. enveloped in shadows laughing wickedly

(Uhm... Did you read, what I wrote on page before? Anyway, I'll change it.)

*Red had swords really close to Maxwell's face. Just a bit time and Maxwell will be dead. But then a powerful hand made of shadows thrown him away. He lost conscinous when hit the ground..

When he woke up, there was two deads, as he can saw. Maxwell and... Ember...

-- *Cough* Oh my... - he began to change to Draco.

- Ember! *Cough* God damn it.

Then he felt something on his back. Wings. Still weak but they are back.

- Red, what the...?

-- Just a little present... for my sins and my helpless for her. I am sorry.

He began to go away.

- Wait! One thing. Why you wanted to help me? Won't you tell me that's because you wanted body?

-- After you lost your powers, my mind has changed. It was not overpowered by your magic. And I knew, what was going on.

- I still promise, I will find something for you.

-- And I will still thank you for that.

Red gone away into deepest parts of his mind.

- What now? - He asked Emma. - Wait... isn't Codex Umbra carried by him? Maybe there is a way to back her live and back to the home!

crystal didn't know what to do ...... she was angry as some one  could be..... she ran into the forest weeping

ember... dammit. why did you have to go and do this.huh... whats this

in her hand was a black stone with a fire pattern on it....

its getting dark come on lets go huh... wheres crystal

walking through the forest she found crystal

go away.

its getting dark

I don't care

Charlie will kill you

I don't care if I die were never getting out of this god forsaken world I just want to die then ill get to see Adriana again

Draco began to inspect Maxwell's body. Some cigarettes, rose and... a book in pocket... book. Which book?

- Emma! Crystal! Soul! Patch! Grey! Anywhere-you-are-Crowley! I think I found something.

He didn't want to touch it. Memories were too painfull yet.

- I don't know what it is but it's probably Codex Umbra! He shouted to be heard by Emma and Crystal that gone into woods. - Then he though a while and took rose. - I will keep this thing. Maybe it's some magic in it? It was with Maxwell when I saw him first time.