The Fall Of Darkness

geni0529

*- I don't know but it's in Codex's size. In that pocket. - He pointed at one of them. - I am too scared to look at it yet... Will you mind, if I will keep that rose? It's still alive. I have to look closer at it later. Oh, and one thing yet.

Draco took his coat out of body and rounded. Two, healthly looking wings stretched up. They were about same long as Draco tall.

- I can't use them and even don't know yet, too long without flying but we will see. More about it later. Now check the most important.

He worn coat back making holes for wings first.*

Gray was shocked over the fight. It was so fast that he couldn't see what's going on. " two people has just been killed in one time. I didn't know them so much but it really...sad for them" he thinks for himself. Gray could hear that Draco has found a book he didn't knew what the was, but he don't trust this book.

*- It's still in Maxwell's pocket. Now I am going to do a tyhing that I was not doing for a lot of time.

He runned through the forest. Faster and faster and then... he flied.

- I am back, skies!

Then he felt very tired of that. Too fast.

- What the...!?

He fell on the ground. But he was not angry.

- Ahahah! Failed landing! Now I can do even this thing!

-- Idiot! Do you want to kill us!?

- You are back...

-- As just me. I am happy too that you can use other powers back but stop it! Wings are too weak. Do it slowly.

- Wait... Rose! - He looked over his equipment and he found it. Still fresh and healthy.

-- Why the hell did you kept that?

- I don't know. I just wanted to inspect it.

-- Okay, move on. We need to go back now.

- We...? - Last question he asked by his own voice.

hi draco

wait who's layla?

I am

layla!!!!!!!

crystal ran up to hug her but passed right trough layla/ember

that doesn't make secnce

I have multiple personality disorder threes layla, and ember those are the ones that are usually out, my real personality is in between the two

but you have never turned into layla before?

I came into the island as ember thus I stayed ember

- Welcome in my world - he said as remembering of HIS own second form. - So... Emma, will Ember... Layla... whoever came back to life?

He still was looking up to not see the Codex.

- And how we will come out of there? Without puppet master these islands will just drown. As I know, They are not interested to keep it on.

Edited by Minik435

she's not alive, no but her soul would have been turned into a shadow if I hadn't summoned her I just gave her a chance at heaven

thank you I was only there for a bit but I could feel the shadows consuming me now no more of this chit chat about souls , Maxwell's dead and there's a new ruler is she under the same rules as Maxwell did she say?

so your till dead. :(

( were at camp Maxwell is dead and ember is a ghost and has split personality , she layla and we have a triple link of what happens here on the shadows call and freedom of evil there linked up this one is the past shadows call is the present and freedom of evil is future man a lot has happened just fall out of a tree or something)

hey where's Crowley

he should have been with gray.

Crowley! are you here somewhere!

"Yeah! I think I'm stuck, in a ditch....I don't now how I got down here though all I say was this eye and triangle thing and boom! I woke up here....wherever here is...."

(God? Illuminati? Gravity Falls thingy? Who knows :) )

- Guys, as I know that I am not so strong to make him free but I know who is. Just don't attack me for that, okay? Do it.

He felt again burning in his head going down through blood. His scales changed to red color as well as eyes.

- So yeah, where is he? I can only hear you, not see as Draco.

*He was about to raise his hand but he found a book in it instead....* "Odd? Property of....Hey the authors name is scribbled out! How weird....and what's with the hand thing, and the number? Maybe this has something of do with the triangle thing! Hey Draco! Do you know a triangle man thing! Just curious that's all...."

-he's stuck in a ditch-

you know im strong enough to pull him out right?

emma jumped down the ditch and grabbed on to Crowley and threw him up along with the book .then she climed up with her claws

just becase im a lady does not mean im not strong got it

Edited by geni0529