The Fall Of Darkness

geni0529

- Frozen grass is frozen. One thing left before I done my bandaging even, doc.

He took one of his swords, got a deep breath and flamed it up.

- Time to burn the damaged parts.

He take some grass to mouth and placed sword on leg.

Draco only tightened his teeth. When he done, marked holes were burned.

- This is how we are doing medicine at Russia Dragoria. Our natural fire protection is working here but it is still painful because of damaged flesh. And I have specially made it with frozen grass. Now I can just broke it all.

He quickly broke grass and throw away.

- Now time to fully bandage.

let me help.

without waiting for a answer she grabbed her basket, she put some leafs on his leg and wrapped it in a mix of cobweb and grass,\

that should be good for now... oh and crowly,

with a split in hand

you owe me a merry jig

- So yeah, we should do something right now. But what? Maxwell is dead, new puppet master sits on the throne. Codex is in your hands. There is only few things left. Ember and Layla, Maxwell and how the hell can we back on Earth?

-- And something else.

- Huh?

-- Revenge.

In Draco's head were shown pictures of Bearger. His face had visible rage on.

- Yes! I am going somewhere for few hours or days. I have one thing to do...

He tried to walk but it was still painful.

- Damn. Maybe in few next days.

for once me and Crowley agree you got serous damage, I say three days of resting than two of stretching and well see how that goes.

well we have a hurt dragon a docter cycopath, and has anyone seen gray , soul, or patch? and we haven't seen wolfs sense spring.

..................you have a point......

don't forget me and draco saw wol-

emma was interrupted by a wolfs howl

speaking of wolfs..

Gray was away, really long away from the camp. He had packed all of the resources in his backpack. His diary, throwing knives, berries and some left jery. He didn't need to have his winter clothes on, that Soul had give him. Gray could see in the distance that is soon to be night. Gray didn't have any light to light his way and protect from the Grue. " how can I escaped this madness world. How? Maybe I could find another way end to collect all the thingies, but I don't know or maybe seeking of the new puppet master and beg her for mercy to leave this place. No that is stupidity idea. How I miss my friend. Jue Qiu. She is the nicest friend and royalist I have ever meet" he thinks in his deep through. Gray sat down and start to collect some twigs and logs on the ground. It was enough to start a little campfire so he could protect himself from the darkness. Gray could hear that there where some weird sound it sounder like some that howler but its was different. Suddenly he realised that it was hound but it was not two it was more than this. Hounds begin to come after him in attack mode. Gray took his knives and trying to aim them but their missed it, Gray took another knives but it was too late when a white hound came and attack him he couldn't dough it in time. The hound took much damage to him. Gray said loudly " help I'm In danger. Can someone please rescue me"

- Did you hear that? - said Draco sitting on root. - Something like Gray. He probably have problems. Go in that way. Maybe Red can say more? He can hear and feel more.

-- Sure, Draccy. He is on west. I feel... I feel blood. And fur. Damn.

- Gray is rounded by dogs. he is on the west from my position.

He took a long branch under his arm and stood up.

- Maybe you will need this.

Draco took his sword with free hand and set it on fire.

- Don't lose it, I don't know, if I have as much magic to make new one.

gray trying to stand up against them but he was to weak and was really hurt. the white hound was very pleased about that he enjoy shredded gray into pieces. Gray quickly took a log of fire and trying to defends himself, the white hound was afraid of the fire that he backed away. he could hear that someone came near him. it was a giant lion and crystal with a bow. they begin to attack the hounds, and took the most wolfs down but their came more and more. " oh thanks my friends, but I need quickly a doctor and where is Crowley? he said to them.

over there meow

emma looked at the wolfs...... there was no end to the wolfs..... she had to she could just transform into it but,  she would still hold back sh ..hd to

every one run ill finish them off

me too

Edited by geni0529

( if your wondering crystal and emma are going to let themselves go nuts emma will have no control of what she does ad crystal will most likely go insane , they may end up killing each other, and it still may not be strong enough to kill all 10000 wolfs left. )

- For me that's words, doccy. DO IT OR WE ALL ARE DEAD. These words?

He stood up with branch and while later sword in second hand.

- We need to protect ourselves. I have idea but it is pretty insane. We need to chop down the trees around base. I will do rest.

emma looked around... no one else, she nodded to crystal , it took a while her whole body stung, but she had lost control and by the crystal was laughing her sanity had plummeted

eekkkkk

emma swirled around swinging her tail, she sliced the wolfs heads off and crushed others with her tail, she lunged and twisted a wolfs neck

Gray was back at the camp in safety as possible. He looked at the ghost of Ember, Gray was terrified that his life is near the end. " I need a doctor now! Where's Crowley, or I will be the same fate as you" he said to ember in a desperat voice. Gray began to choked blood out of his. Mouth.

dammit they keep on coming

eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeekkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkk

crystal joined the fray she was surrounded by shadows and was smiling ........ so to say like Maxwell, shadow hands clawed the earth , ripping the wolfs to shreds, Emma was slashing, hacking and biteing, they were both covered with wounds running on determination , until there was ten wolfs left . Emma collapsed her wound oozing blood she could do no more , meanwile crystals eyes were dull she was already getting mulled by the wolfs.

ember.... help

meanwhile at the camp ember could do nothing she was useless he couldn't even help Draco the ax just passed through her hands, she had a bad feeling her stomach dropped ......... emmer , crystal ............ were in trouble . she raced over to the battle and saw both of the helpless on the ground be mauled by the wolfs...... could she even do anything about it.... she wanted to....... angry she thought what can ghosts even do what is even the point......... possession ghosts could possess things rushing over to a wolf she grabbed it and consecrated....... then she was the wolf.

Draco stopped to chop trees as he saw Gray bleeding out of mouth.

- Gray!

He walked up to him as fast as he could.

- God damn it.

-- Ekhem... Blood magic.

- Do you really think, it's a good idea?

-- How do you want to save him then?

- ... You won.

Gray, it will be weird feeling.

He began to heal him with his own blood.

All of the bites were healed a bit but now Draco's scales were white. He felt really bad. Gray lost lots of blood refilled by his own, mutated to not conflict with Gray's own.

- *cough* I don't think, I will do something fast.

He was breathing really fast. His pupils were wide.

Edited by Minik435

ember turned on the pack and growled, with her teeth bared she rembered the moves that Emma often does. he leap onto the wolf and clawed his back, then she rolled over and bit his neck, then she really got into it she slashed with her paws and tore there necks open with her teeth until they were all dead she haled Emma onto her back and dragged crystal by her shirt sleeve limping until the got to camp