The Fall Of Darkness

geni0529

*Draco after rescuing Crystal went to nearest boulder he found.

All the day he created nails by pickaxe and his energy.

At the end he had one thousand nails and a lot of rocks. He took all he could and came back very tired.

- Hello. I'm back. I have some nails to make the house as good as it can be. Let's make it keep standing.

He tried to not breath hard but it was too terrible.*

Soul couldn't just keep sitting on his butt, so he decide to help Draco. Still he was in bad mood so he started pretty rude.

Well... I won't criticize you -Such a liar. - But you were pretty dump, when you create it back there. And I'm not about you lose your power. You forgot about the pit. I dig it not for fun. When hut half in the earth it's easier to fix it, and keep it standing, even without nails. And it would be easier to keep it warm. But too late for us, at least in this winter. So let me help you. Even more, you can give some rest to yourself.

(Well... I'm not experienced in speaking(on English) about stuff, like building. It's not similar to Software developing for sure... So horrible errors and mistakes await you in next sentences.)

Maybe words weren't very good or objective. But Soul decide to help at least. But in pretty strange way. He didn't start to capture boards with each other. He found weak places and start to fix them using boards or earth to clip them. After it he decide to make small earth foundation for all boards. Just for being sure. Only after he started to use nails. Most of time he worked with corners. He didn't finished yet, but it's not the ending, walls and roof probably will use some work too. In a middle of work 

Pfff... Well, Father said me once. "Yeah, you are a man of science, not a builder. Just like me"  The two-meter cabinet - a medicine man... A man of science... Huh. "But someday you will say, thank you, daddy, because I taught you, how to be a builder." Well, Thank you, daddy... Too bad you don't hear me... And too bad I don't have any cement and metal to build, something more long-living. 

*Draco smiled.

- I won't rest right now. We need to repair it.

He began to connect boards with nails and a rock.

- I did not want to lose my magic SOURCE but life of one of us is more important than my power. My power will return, life not - he said during work.

He worked carefully from board to board.*

... hey Draco would you like some help?

not so fast eat these and then you can go hunting and stay in the shade.

Emma handed the herbs to crystal

there's no reason I can hold out

Emma glared at her

fine you hit your head hard if it hurts then sit down

Well, we did what we can for now, but night is coming.  Let's warm up the hut. After few second of thinking Soul add: I... I will stay on duty today.

Patch barked as well.

Good I'm not the only one, anyway, I didn't end with drying racks.

*In hut Draco though it was pretty warm for others. But not for him. It kept him alive for now.

- What I done for the others? Only the hut. It won't stand to the end of winter. So what should I do?

Draco came out from the hut as silent as he ever could be and gone away behind Patch and Soul. He keep walked through destroyed part of forest. When he was at savannah it was morning. He found few beefalos still sleeping. He shaved them but then one of them woke up.

- Damn it - he said seeing a big, shaved beefalo running at him.

Then he felt... weird... He flied really big distance and hit the ground with all packed wool. This flight was more like that he felt when he had wings. He didn't fell unconscious, but a big pain started at his back. But it was acceptable.

When he came back allbody already woke up.*

Crowley laughed, "You are a terrible lier by the way,now let me have a quick look at your back..." Crawley looked at his back, the muscle looked distressed and it looked like he had some bad joint pain, he sighed. "Usually I would prescribe putting some cold ice in that, but in your case, I'm going to have to think of something else...." Crowley said, looking cautiously at his back.

*- Holy Dragon, is it really matter? - he looked up bored. - It hurts butit's okay for now. If there still is not any blood, then it's good. As I know, only my scales fell off. Am I right? Better do something with wool.

He walked up to packaged wool and opened it. Then he felt something.

- Crowley, does ALL my scales fell out? I feel something under my skin...*

Gray woke up he had sleep very well in the night. Gray come out of his sleep roll, he could felt the cold when he rise up. Himself. The other from the group was already doing some chores or walking around. He stomach rumble " maybe I could get some food in the chest, perhaps?" He thinks. Gray checked the chest but he couldn't find anything to eat or in the crockpot. Gray walked over to Emma and asked " are there any food, left?"

Gray, check drying racks or snow, behind chest... I trying to keep our meat cold or dried. Soul said it after a long yawn.

Yeah, Soul fell asleep after he ended to craft new drying racks and to hang meat on them. Still Patch was on watch, whole night... Big bad wolf yawn as well and fell asleep in a middle of morning

Gray walked over to the drying racks to get some jerky. He pulled the robe out of the jerky and sat on his trees stump. He took some bite of it and put the leftover of the jerky in his backpack that he had make for himself. He had also his diary and his throwing knives in the backpack. " I think it taste kind of good. Yeah I know that is taste kind of leather and dry but it's food..." He thinks for himself.

( I'm going to vacation tomorrow and I will be there until Monday the 7 July

)

Edited by Gurisar36

( MEOW MEOW MEOW MEOW Meow)

MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEOWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW

oh... sorry ..... just ummmmmmmm ..... nevermined.....

crystal stared at emma

what. the. heck.

*- Draco was surprised.

- What... the... Anyway... I will work in hut.

He took a bag with wool and went to house. Now he had a next problem to solve: how to make it all in one. He began to search for anything good for that.

Then he found some grass. He made a small lines. Now needle.

Nothing. He just needed it. He though a while and had a cruel idea.

When all was ready, he slammed the doors and tried to not shout. His smallest teeth was out of mouth and replaced by new.

He began to sew it with small help of magic.*

(Have a good time!)