The Fall Of Darkness

geni0529

Hello there roleplayers of don't starve!

rules: 1.your person has to be original 2. no cussing 3. please use proper grammar no sup or plz 4.have fun! 5. no god people you must have a weakness

To play you must submit a player application for those who are new

example:

name: Ademilea

powers: has fire balls , daggers, can morp into any feline

looks: has hair made of gold, green eyes that are greener than green, where's a assassins creed type out fit

weakness: get angry very easly and can turn evil at times

That is who I will be roleplaying

you have to have all of this.

also remember to be creative and have fun!

Looking back at my old roleplays there's something I lacked a story so here's one!

We all have popped up on Maxwell's islands. Some know nothing of this place or where they are we have to unite as one to beat Maxwell. But... it will be harder than before the weather is weird... its hotter in the summer and colder in the winter. Will we survive or will we die?

Edited by geni0529

Huh... Okay... Thats my character.

Name: Solomon (Soul)

Powers: Shadow-master. Can use darkness or shadow to create tools, weapons and even walls (can’t create magical tools and complex stuff). But objects made from shadow are weak and disappear in few minutes. Things made from Darkness fully absorb light, but Soul can create them only at night time. They power equal to real one. They will disappear only after sunrise. Also everyone can use dark and shadow objects. But soon users of dark tools (except Soul) will start to see horrible creatures. (Monsters don’t attack, until someone attack them. They are strong!).

Light bomb. Soul can create powerful light source, which will work for few seconds. It will destroy all created objects and scare away nightmare monsters. But Soul will lose his conciseness.

Looks: Adult man(about 25) with dark short hair, brown eyes. He has scar bellow left eye. His skin is very pale. He is tall (about 6,1').
Day: Maroon shirt, black dusty corduroy trousers and dirty dark shoes.
Night: Black suit made from darkness.

Weakness: Charlie still can get him, so he needs to be careful.
Darkness is very sharp, so Soul always cut his hands when create objects from it.
If Soul starts to use his power too often, then nightmare monsters will appear. And soon will attack (for everyone).
Dark objects can’t vanish, until morning, but they are possible to break.
He is afraid of bunnies, all kinds of them. (He can’t do anything about it.)
Creating shadow objects is actually very hard, so Solomon needs rest. Sometimes rest should be longer then “lifetime” of created object.

Pineapple

Suddenly enters: me.

Adam

Powers: He's an inventor, or WAS Before the islands and Maxwell... Without any Magical or shadowy Powers, he has learnt to create all kinds of sci-fi (well, steampunk sci-fi) stuff.

Has a small skill with firearms and throw/shootables.

Looks: A smaller, skinnier man in his 20's or something, witha goatee. Wears a small coat and hat (no, not a top hat.). also has a small scar over his right Eye. His hair, witch looks more like a birds nest, is dark Brown and his Eyes are green-blue-ish.

Weaknesses:

His mind is fairly fragile, though, and can either end up as a rampaging, giggling maniac or really just insane, lying on the ground and laughing... Normall though, he's ok.

Otherwise a normal guy.

( ok but excuse me if I'm writing slowly or not spelling right I'm using a I pad)

-ademelia wakes up and a man in a black suit pops up-

" say pal you don't look to good better find some food before night comes" the man says

" huh food wait were am I " she try's to ask the man but he poofs away

( ps only I can be maxwell )

*MEANWHILE: in a parralel unive- i mean, meanwhile, i bit further away:*

"Will that man NEVER stop repeating himself?"

Adam is Walking through the forest, kicking rocks as he does so.

Suddenly a noise is Heard closeby! out of just reaction Adam pulls out his odd gun and shoots a barrage of bullrts in it's direction.

"oh, it's just a Bunny. Oh well, guess i'll take the morsel, won't go hungry tonight."

he sees a clearing with a person sitting there. Quickly he pulls out the gun again, screaming:

"DON'T MOVE, MR/MISS TRAP, I GOT YOU RIGHT WHERE I WANT YOU! YOU MOVE, I'LL BLOW YER HEAD OFF!"

"Maxwell is that the guy in the suit wait that name it seems so to say familiar" / she's caught it a look of trying to remember something and confusion / "

" whatever lets just work together and get out of this place I promise I have no intent at this moment to harm you"

"Maxwell is that the guy in the suit wait that name it seems so to say familiar" / she's caught it a look of trying to remember something and confusion / "

" whatever lets just work together and get out of this place I promise I have no intent at this moment to harm you"

"hmm... very well then."

he puts away his gun.

"Im Adam. and you, mr/miss trap?"

"Why trap! I told you I am not a trap!!!!!"

/ her face starts to glow red from anger/

" please give me a moment "

/walks off into woods for moment and comes back with a dead rabbit/

(He Thinks it's her last name now. He's weird.)

"hmmmm..... i just realized something, yet not really... give me a moment to Think..."

*snaps fingers*

"AHAA! i know! follow me! I know how to finally escape this godforsaken Place!"