So, Pyro is one of the new characters?

Obligatory correction: 'created', not "cereated". Duh~

I hope this TF2 homage is just an easter egg. And yes, when are we getting another female character? What about Winnie? What about a character that simply only eats veggggg??? I want a vegetarian character!

Of the remaining unimplemented characters, 2 are female, 2 are male and 2 are... presumably male, but you really can't be sure. But Winnie looks booooring compared to Waverley!

Of course, Klei could make another character not in the files.

I hope this TF2 homage is just an easter egg. And yes, when are we getting another female character? What about Winnie? What about a character that simply only eats veggggg??? I want a vegetarian character!

Theres a good chance Klei are leaving Winnie and Waverly alone, since they have both been made into amazing mods. Wigfrid should be a pretty good indication of that, as she looks exactly like a revamped Winnie.

Sorry, but I'm calling BS on this. No offense, but proof would be nice.

No offense, but had you looked into my content you'd have noticed that I DO localize the game since way before the original beta and I don't take things lightly. :grin:

Please refer to your strings folder in your Don't Starve open it and double check if so desired.

nobsmyfriend.png

Today's update just removed the aforementioned strings, they're now considered obsolete along with a bunch of lines. Sorry for the inconvenience. Apparently Klei might not use the Pyro character after all.

nobsmyfriend-1.png

GOD DAMMNIT ITS HERE RUN! (im talking about the guy who corrected my spelling) 

Webber is confirmed.

And new *secret* character will be revealed just after the DLC is released.

I wish it would be Wyro.

His sanity mechanic may be interesting, seeing how Meet the Pyro looked like.

Klei should just make a new art style for "Wyro" at some point. Imagine seeing red, blue and Brownish-black puppies running to you only to burst in flame a few seconds after you take your Pyrovision Goggles off.

Archived