I haven't played Willow in RoG yet or have I made it far in the seasons yet, but since summer has a heatstroke effect and since Willow is resistant to fire, it could take longer for her to get a heatstroke or she could be immune to it all together since she has that fire resistant perk. Its just a suggestion and I don't know if it is in the DLC or not.

just tested it out; she's not

as far as I can tell she gets heatstroke at the same time as the other characters

but it should definitely be implemented

it would only make sense for her to be able to go much longer without an ice hat or away from an endothermic fire than the other characters

like Wilson in the winter

I've actually tested Willow a bit in the summer months. Although she isn't resistant to the heat, apparently if Willow is wielding her lighter, she's either immune to the heat, or very resistant to it. Regardless, the fact that the heating mechanic isn't modified for Willow is strange. It would be a lot wiser for her to have more resistance to heat, but at the same time have less resistance to cold. Allow her to survive better in the hotter seasons and a trade off she needs more heat to survive in the colder seasons.

It's still very strange.

... apparently if Willow is wielding her lighter, she's either immune to the heat, or very resistant to it...

I've seen people reporting that torches have a bug where they actually cool you down.  If the lighter has that relevant bit of code, that may be why this is happening.  The torch thing is on their fix-list, so hopefully when that gets fixed, so does the lighter.

How long does it take to overheat? Just need it as a reference cuz im testing something to see if I can make willow do just this thing and I need to have a comparison time. Not promising I'll get it done tho XD

How long does it take to overheat? Just need it as a reference cuz im testing something to see if I can make willow do just this thing and I need to have a comparison time. Not promising I'll get it done tho XD

If you're not near or wearing anything that decreases your temp, you overheat in about 5 seconds.

Maybe Wortox is the other character and he will be resistant to summer? Just a thought.

I believe Willow is supposed to be immune to it to begin with, from what Kevin said back when she got re-balanced. After all, one of her perks literally says "Immune to heat damage".

Archived