The Binding Of Isaac Thread

DwerBomb

Jokes on you. No, literally, the joke is on you. :razz:

I've read his FAQ. I'm well aware of how much he hates people that wanted the original art style. I'd totally play the hell out of it if the filter didn't exist, but I can't help but be attracted by the original.

Eh, this isn't true for everyone. The position the control stick is in on the XBox controller feels far more natural to me, for example, because I've practically grown up using controllers like that.

The D-pad definitely sucks for the XBox controller. But, if we're talking about this game specifically, that shouldn't be a major issue. The Steam page says it supports analog movement,* so using the D-pad wouldn't really offer any advantages.

*I really wish more games did this :(

Of course since you've grown up with it an xbox controller is the best choice. But I don't think @the truthseeker did, or else he wouldn't really ask and go for what he is used to anyway :p

The asymmetrical layout of the xbox controller takes more getting used to for people without experience. Or atleast that's what everyone I asked so far said who tested an xbox controller.

Another thing I forgot, now that you mention it, the F710 can reverse the dpad and left analog with the push of a button in the center. No more annoying support problems there!

Another thing I forgot, now that you mention it, the F710 can reverse the dpad and left analog with the push of a button in the center. No more annoying support problems there!

I think that just sold me! I assume it had programmable macros/buttons through supported software if the games themselves don't natively support controllers ? 

I think that just sold me! I assume it had programmable macros/buttons through supported software if the games themselves don't natively support controllers ? 

Indeed, that's what the Dinput method it for. There's an own profiler for that.

Personally I never used it so far, but theoretically that should work, according to what others told me. If you want, I can test it later today.

THE SOUNDTRACK ALBUM IS ON PRE-ORDER

http://bindingofisaac.com/post/97620069669/the-everlasting-hymn

Summary of this update:

-Info 'bout soundtrack album

-New spoiled track

-Sweeeeeeet gif of Flashy-Isaac opening Da Chest

DAMNIT I WAS JUST ABOUT TO POST THAT

*ahem*

The soundtrack will be available on steam soon, along with the 33% loyalty bonus

DA CHEST GIF!

0Vcipdr.gif

First this was a small story, then it became a comic and now its a video. I hope this will become an actual item/game/secret story someday!

Or maybe a seed- secret.

You put in the right seed, and the sounds of explosions, getting hurt, bosses screaming, mom, getting an item, and more will be changed to "Isaac"!

Archived