●*●*●*● Klei Appreciation Thread ●*●*●*●

Just reading all these posts makes me feel I am part of such an awesome gaming community. Klei why can't you make normal games where we play them once and just forget about them? Everytime I used to load up my pc I would see the Don't Starve shortcut and just click it to see how Wilson and Chester were still doing.

Good job Klei.

Thanks for bringing me here Teo! GOOD JOB KLEI!

I haven't even played the game yet but I am in LOVE with it!

I figure since it belongs here I'll pop my spoiler in below! maybe some artwork to come O.o maybe...

I sadly do not have the game. I made an account a while back so I wouldn't forget about the game when a saw a youtube person play it and I fell in love with the way it looked. Due to some bothersome circumstances I still haven't been able to acquire it but recently came to look at the forums and learn about modding to maaaaybe be of use once I have the game. While here I saw the puzzles that were being put out by Klei and was entranced. I've been following this one since the beginning and I gotta say I LOVE all of this madness.

Klei, from someone one the outside who is only looking forward to getting the game ASAP and hasn't even been able to enjoy the content,you guys are amazing. I have never seen a game get people so wrapped up in puzzles and community mods. Good job guys. Trust me, once I can purchase this game I plan to and I've been telling tons of friends about it in hopes they'll purchase it too because you deserve the moneys!!!

Klei is easily one of the best game developers and you guys made an awesome game

I very rarely put more than 75-100hrs in a game but i am still playing up to this day and i am clocking way over 300hrs now lol

Can't wait to see what you guys come up with, with the DLC

Thank you Klei for an awesome game XD

Thank you very much Klei for all your hard work and your dedication for this awesome game and towards the community. Just wanted to reinforce here that I very much like your approach towards game design and community management and it's very nice to see that it has paid off. There have not been too many games over the past years that have sucked me in ond kept me going as long and as effectivly as DS has. Thank you for all that and I'm looking forward for an awesome DLC and a lot of new interesting game ideas!

Thanks for the game Klie, but more so thank you for the development method.

I think there is very much to be said about the released in beta and developed with feedback from community model of game making.

You have done this very well in a way that has been 2nd to only Mojang.

Thanks Klei, for a unique game that helped me through a particularly stressful patch of my life. I found some solace in its dark, cartoony world. Genuinely, I'm happy to have been witness to the growth of Don't Starve. Especially, the developers have been extremely modder-friendly, and that's the kind of attitude that got me into modding this game.

For a small sum of money, I've gotten hundreds of hours of entertainment from this game, and plan to invest hundreds more. I'll be more than happy to purchase whatever DLC may come along, as well.

http://www.dontstarvegame.com/Thank-You

That thank-you goes both ways. :D

Oh, and I'll definitely buy Incognita at some point, it seems like my cup of tea.

With all of the free content we had for the past 6 months, we have earned our money's worth and above. There is not many companies like Klei anymore. Thank you for giving us a game that's actually creative and challenging. I wish you good luck in any future projects.

I have had this wonderful game on steam since April, and I didn't think much of it. However, on July 14th this year, I was quite bored, and wanted to try something new. So I loaded Don't Starve up. What happened after was the start of a beautiful friendship. There is rarely a time where I DON"T want to play this game. Anywho, to sum it  up, I really appreciate Klei turning a boring day, into an exciting year!

:wickerbottomthanks::wilson_goodjob::wilson_love:

I have had this wonderful game on steam since April, and I didn't think much of it. However, on July 14th this year, I was quite bored, and wanted to try something new. So I loaded Don't Starve up. What happened after was the start of a beautiful friendship. There is rarely a time where I DON"T want to play this game. Anywho, to sum it  up, I really appreciate Klei turning a boring day, into an exciting year!

:wickerbottomthanks::wilson_goodjob::wilson_love:

That's awesome, you started playing regularly when I did too (I was July 5th!) 

Thanks (once) again Klei for adding excitement (and cursing at the game) to my life! 

Archived