Next update...

Well there was some talk of redoing the way Krampus works, so we may get Krampusnachts and/or a rework to the naughtiness system which would surely be most glorious of daysIf currently unused non-ancient assets are any indication, we may have the addition of Clockwork Rooks, batcaves as a source for bats, the ability to capture bats for your inventory for whatever reason, and a big emphasis on gemology.Other possibilities are some more development on caves level 2 as compared to one (has anyone tried to see how deep it goes in the current build with the floors?)And with the characters, if Maxwell's getting merm-related abilities, we'll likely see some updates to merms, perhaps ever-so-slighlty more organized villages, and a hell of a lot of bugfixes for beaver mode.

Well there was some talk of redoing the way Krampus works, so we may get Krampusnachts and/or a rework to the naughtiness system which would surely be most glorious of daysIf currently unused non-ancient assets are any indication, we may have the addition of Clockwork Rooks, batcaves as a source for bats, the ability to capture bats for your inventory for whatever reason, and a big emphasis on gemology.Other possibilities are some more development on caves level 2 as compared to one (has anyone tried to see how deep it goes in the current build with the floors?)And with the characters, if Maxwell's getting merm-related abilities, we'll likely see some updates to merms, perhaps ever-so-slighlty more organized villages, and a hell of a lot of bugfixes for beaver mode.

So, a buttton of stuff. Wasn't expecting the Krampus rework to come so soon.

Well there was some talk of redoing the way Krampus works, so we may get Krampusnachts and/or a rework to the naughtiness system which would surely be most glorious of days

If currently unused non-ancient assets are any indication, we may have the addition of Clockwork Rooks, batcaves as a source for bats, the ability to capture bats for your inventory for whatever reason, and a big emphasis on gemology.

Other possibilities are some more development on caves level 2 as compared to one (has anyone tried to see how deep it goes in the current build with the floors?)

And with the characters, if Maxwell's getting merm-related abilities, we'll likely see some updates to merms, perhaps ever-so-slighlty more organized villages, and a hell of a lot of bugfixes for beaver mode.

Batman confirmed 100% legit true no hax no mods no cheats no testing tools character in next update.
  • Like 1

Right, well, I mean it seems that by now we usually have more of an idea of what's coming in an update, via teasers or the like. I guess I'm just spoiled now. xD

I have to admit...I kinda started this thread so i would get a teaser from Kevin like when he posted B52s- Rock Lobster :p

Some tuning to clothes durability times, now it's not even worth to repair them, they are to cheap. Heat Stone nerf, it became main anti winter item, cause of that vests are rarely used if at all.

if you look in the files you can find portraits of characters the have not been released yet I found a demon guy a skeleton named Walton and best of all WEBBER!!!! although not all of them will be realised in the next update

Some tuning to clothes durability times, now it's not even worth to repair them, they are to cheap. Heat Stone nerf, it became main anti winter item, cause of that vests are rarely used if at all.

You mean have them degrade faster? Or make them more expensive?