Roleplay?[FULL]

Maximum124

*Wolfgan looks around confused, trying to find the sword despite all the world moving constantly around him*

I can not find it. Did tree lady take with her?

< I was of the assumption that armor and sword were at camp, but apparently Strom had the armor with her, maybe she has the sword too?>

- - - Updated - - -

*Wolfgan looks around confused, trying to find the sword despite all the world moving constantly around him*

I can not find it. Did tree lady take with her?

< I was of the assumption that armor and sword were at camp, but apparently Strom had the armor with her, maybe she has the sword too?>

OOC: Most likely. I'm not sure how much of "game logic" compared to "real world physics" we're using where everyone can seemingly carry several stone rocks, armor, weapons, and 20+ logs, or if it's realistic where carrying that amount is impossible.

Wilf looked around, but couldn't find it either, "I'm not willing to run through an entire forest looking for someone. We don't even know where they are." Wilf still didn't know the creatures were drawn to Wolfgang's insanity, "OK, do you have any other ideas?"

Maybe asking someone who was insane for ideas was a bad idea...

Wilf started looking around before picking up a bent piece of the broken science machine, briefly catching a glimpse of his journal, now wrecked and illegible, but saw a picture of the Dark Sword. He pictured it in his mind for a moment, as he did while using the machine, and then...

He suddenly collapsed to the floor, finding himself exactly in the form he envisioned... a Dark Sword...

"... What the!?"

OOC: Most likely. I'm not sure how much of "game logic" compared to "real world physics" we're using where everyone can seemingly carry several stone rocks, armor, weapons, and 20+ logs, or if it's realistic where carrying that amount is impossible.

Wilf looked around, but couldn't find it either, "I'm not willing to run through an entire forest looking for someone. We don't even know where they are." Wilf still didn't know the creatures were drawn to Wolfgang's insanity, "OK, do you have any other ideas?"

Maybe asking someone who was insane for ideas was a bad idea...

Wilf started looking around before picking up a bent piece of the broken science machine, briefly catching a glimpse of his journal, now wrecked and illegible, but saw a picture of the Dark Sword. He pictured it in his mind for a moment, as he did while using the machine, and then...

He suddenly collapsed to the floor, finding himself exactly in the form he envisioned... a Dark Sword...

"... What the!?"

< Did i read that correctly? Did you just become a sword? *OMIGOSH* You're my Lucy!! >

OOC: Yeah. He can't wield himself though. He can turn into other objects, although small. I had that idea as a way of interacting with others if everyone was sane and he couldn't do anything. He could put himself into the world as an object, although limited.

< Dis gonna be good >

*The shadows were closing in. As wolfgang turned around to talk to Wilf, he noticed the dark blade standing on the ground*

Aha! I find it! But where is dark man?! Argh, no time, i have to fight!

*Rushes to the sword and grabs it*

Come at Wolfgang, monsters!

Wilf view suddenly came up, realizing that Wolfgang had mistaken him for the sword.

"Wha- Oh I see..." Wolfgang couldn't hear him as he lacked a mouth. He figured it was best to stay in his current state, hopefully posing a sword was the same thing as wielding a real sword. (The Answer: Yes)

This was going to be fun... being swung at enemies at force... just like a roller coaster with sudden lurches... right? Uh oh...

*The sword added more and more pain inside Wolfgangs head, but at this point he didn't mind. He focused on the fight and that's what kept him going. The sword cut through the shadows like a lightsaber through already melting butter. Fight fire with fire they say*

*With each enemy felled, Wolfgang gained some of his wits back, making each cut more precise and powerful*

*As the last monster fell, Wolfgang rushed to the campfire to feed some grass to the dim flame*

Dark man? Dark man where are you? Answer me!

How does one describe being flung through the air and smashing into shadowy figures? Not very pleasant. Do you have any idea how much force goes into a sword swing from Wolfgang? Try being picked up as a club by a giant and being slammed into a table. Not very pleasant. He didn't feel any pain though... just the force of being raised and then being swung through the air.

"That's my queue."

The sword started to grow and become heavier until it would eventually (hopefully) drop out of his hand and Wilf would form back to his "natural" form again.

"I was always here." He felt weaker, maybe it was because Wolfgang lost some of his aura?

< Sorry for taking too long but i'm getting a 502 error each time i try to open the page >

Dark man is sword? How is possible?

*Wolfgang stood there scratching his eyes. It's funny how he was still surprised, even though his own nightmares just took form and tried to kill him*

You look tired, are you ok? Are you hungry? Eat some meat to get better!

OOC: Huh, strange.

He looks blankly at Wolfgang, trying to go over the entire course of events, "OK? Not for a long while... but I think we both could use something to eat."

He was still confused as whether Wolfgang thought he was still a demon or Wilf, but he might as well explain it all when the group was together rather than repeat his story more than once. For now, he had trust, and that was good enough for now.

<The solution to the 502 problem was on the forums, which i couldn't open because of the 502 problem -.- >

*After cooking the meat on the fire, Wolfgang offered it to Wilf. While his friend was eating, he carefully took Napkin from where it was resting and put it on the bedroll near the fire*

So who are you dark man? How did you come here? Where is bush man?

OOC: I have no idea what the 502 error is, and hopefully it won't pop up again.

OOC: Speaking of Napkin... when is he going to wake up? I think we've also carried away the forum away a bit, maybe we should wait for the others? I don't want to swamp this thing. I'm not entirely 100% sure on how this all works still. I'll still post, but I'll probably just stop updating as frequently. (Normally I would be playing a game but this laptop has none.) I don't know. Maybe some others could also comment on this?

Wilf stared into the fire, "First, I'll start with how I came here... maybe then you will understand the entire situation. While you were gone, ... Wilf ... was tampering with some Nightmare Fuel, which ended in an explosion. After that, I emerged from the wreckage. As for where Wilf is? Well... he never left. I am Wilf."

OOC: Speaking of Napkin... when is he going to wake up? I think we've also carried away the forum away a bit, maybe we should wait for the others? I don't want to swamp this thing. I'm not entirely 100% sure on how this all works still. I'll still post, but I'll probably just stop updating as frequently. (Normally I would be playing a game but this laptop has none.) I don't know. Maybe some others could also comment on this?

Wilf stared into the fire, "First, I'll start with how I came here... maybe then you will understand the entire situation. While you were gone, ... Wilf ... was tampering with some Nightmare Fuel, which ended in an explosion. After that, I emerged from the wreckage. As for where Wilf is? Well... he never left. I am Wilf."

[Hes gonna wake up tomorrow morning don't worry, its kinda hard to tell what time it is]

<It's an error like 404, it comes up when the servers are overloaded or smth like that. As for the thread, well, i was gonna wait too. Send Wolfy to sleep and then wait for the others to reach morning too >

*Wolfgang almost choked on the steak*

You are bush man?! Wolfgang knew science is bad! Maybe book says how to make you bush again.

*Wolfy gestured at the journal*

OOC: Alright. We'll wrap up this night, then wait for the others. Also nice new avatar Maximum, did you draw it?

Wilf laughed to himself a little bit, but reached for the journal anyways. It was damaged from the explosion, most pages illegible, even if it did have a "cure," it was gone now.

"The journal is destroyed. Not much of a use now." He thought about this for a while, and how the others would react seeing that there was no reversing it before the others came back that they knew of, "The others will be back soon. Why don't I shape into this journal until the others are here, so I don't scare them outright with my appearance?"

Yes, you can turn into things! You was really good sword! Wolfgang feel very mighty when using you!

But you are right, you have scary face now. Skinny man will probably run again hahaha.

Where are they anyway? Maybe they come back in morning

OOC: Aye aye captain.

"I don't know, but they should be back. They wouldn't leave two group members down... I hope." Hes reminded of the time Vincent ran, although he had good reasons. It was probably a good idea to disguise as the journal until they could get the story straight.

Wilf assumed the shape of the journal, although it was defiantly different, taking on characteristics of a Dark Sword or Night Armor. The journal opened itself and text wrote itself upon the page, "This should work."

*Wolfgang watched in awe as Wilf turned into a book before his eyes. He had seen some really weird stuff today, but this was real, his friend did really transform into a book. He even thought he saw some works appear on it as it opened**He recollected himself and took the last bites out of the former pig. Grabbed Wilf and put him away from the fire, fearing he could be set ablaze by the flames. Then he put the rod and his axe on the ground, and went to use the roll, and finally have some rest*< see you guys tomorrow then >

It was 52 and then it turned to 53. 2 turned to 3. Half Life 3 confirmed >

It's actually Page 53. 53 split in two is 5-3. The number 3. Half-Life 3 confirmed.

< This is page 52. 5-2=3. Half Life 3 confirmed. >

3 ways in which Half-Life 3 was confirmed. Half-Life 3 confirmed.
  • Like 1