Roleplay?[FULL]

Maximum124

Apart from the fact that we wouldn't understand him, Wes looks like a good idea. Haven't seen him RPed yet.

Ahahaha yeah, Its hard writing someone who speaks through actions. Lots and lots of body language.I dunno there's a few different characters Ive been wanting to RP.

For real? Why's that?

The heatstroke or the depression?

Well the heatstroke was just kinda heatstroke.

The depression got really bad in the past few years, mainly from rejection, isolation, stress from school, and my general all around health.

- - - Updated - - -

I did post once

So do you want a spot in the new thread?

The heatstroke or the depression? Well the heatstroke was just kinda heatstroke.The depression got really bad in the past few years, mainly from rejection, isolation, stress from school, and my general all around health.

At least you're famous on the internet. I've had my hard time too during high schooil, but none of that materd once i got to college. Pretty sure it'll be the same for you, just show people your drawing and you'll have them puking rainbows all round you.

At least you're famous on the internet. I've had my hard time too during high schooil, but none of that materd once i got to college. Pretty sure it'll be the same for you, just show people your drawing and you'll have them puking rainbows all round you.

Its only really the work that gets me stressed, I'm pretty much fine with everything else about highschool.oh god collagewhat would I even major inI don't think I have the motivation to become a forensic pathologist jeeze...

Its only really the work that gets me stressed, I'm pretty much fine with everything else about highschool.oh god collagewhat would I even major inI don't think I have the motivation to become a forensic pathologist jeeze...

You can draw, why the hell not architecture?

You can draw, why the hell not architecture?

I am currently a graphic design student, but I'd like a job that pays well. architecture?That involves soooooo much math, which I am terrible at.Plus being a doctor without much risk of being sued? sign me up.

Sooo much math?! Trust me, 3 of my 5 best friends study architecture. All three of them suck at math. All 3 of them have great grades and are one year away from graduation. Or you could try interior design. That has less math.

Sooo much math?! Trust me, 3 of my 5 best friends study architecture. All three of them suck at math. All 3 of them have great grades and are one year away from graduation. Or you could try interior design. That has less math.

Its pretty hard to get jobs like that, anyway I don't even know how to multiply or divide...Im more suited towards making hallmark cards or advertisement.and If nothing else I can play some instruments