Roleplay?[FULL]

Maximum124

You could just use a calculator for Higgs Boson's sake.

Well yeah duh, Ive been able to get to highschool.Architecture really isn't my thing, I'd rather design business cards or live off commissions or work for an ad firm.But really ill just end up working at like a convenience store for the rest of my lifewe should drop this its getting pretty off topic.

Well with that attitude you're not gonna go anywhere. Have a little faith in yourself. Anyway we can stop if you want.

Well I have I hard time with my health as it is, getting a job is pretty low on my priority list

Its just I don't really have control of it, most of the stuff is either chronic or genetic. So I don't really have a choice in the matter.

You dummy! You were supposed to all caps it or smth like that! jkGood luck then :/ I hope it passes.

Hey I'd like to snag a spot real quick. Also I heard something about an AU and I have no idea what that is.

Sure thing!AU stands for alternate universe, and usually have a very generic scenario tagged to the front like: Highschool AU, Coffeeshop AU, Steampunk AU, excreta.

alright, so one spot for Mr. Vingw [MENTION=51586]TeoSS69[/MENTION] [MENTION=39598]Jomber[/MENTION] [MENTION=25886]Lord_Battal[/MENTION] @%1; [MENTION=14295]TehWoodenThing[/MENTION] [MENTION=23279]Wimpgang[/MENTION] (???? I think that's everyone)Would any of you be interested in a spot in the new RP thread?

Just noticed you forgot about [MENTION=52523]TheBunnymen[/MENTION]

We have no idea how to :D You mentioned AU and all that, and i was just out googling what that means :|

Like I'm not really that interested in RPing here much anymore, so it would really be great if someone else could start the thread