Hello I Draw The Art

I haven't posted in forever have some insignificant RP blog things

Posted Image

Wilson looks pretty good on those, especially on the science time one.(i wanted to say this before, but what is happening in your avatar?Seems pretty slimy)

That is an awesome character design right there. o.O And why the *meep* did I just picture her and Maxwell sharing smokes? *sees the cigarette* ...oh. Hehe. ^^;

She's not my character, she's from the Touhou project.

She doesn't actually smoke in any cannon, people in the fandom just like to draw her smoking because she attributed with fire and smoke

Edited by Maximum124

Presented without comment.

Posted Image

It needs no comment. Because this is the best thing.

This picture right here. Wilson and his science sama. 

The only thing wrong with this picture is that it made me think of the same thing with Maxwell and Houdini and then I almost spat out my snack  :lol:.

It needs no comment. Because this is the best thing.

This picture right here. Wilson and his science sama. 

The only thing wrong with this picture is that it made me think of the same thing with Maxwell and Houdini and then I almost spat out my snack  :lol:.

Prepare to spit out your snack then.

Posted Image

• Like 1

*facehoof* I can see Maxwell admiring Houdini, but if Wilson really knew anything about Nye... *does a little bit of looking up to get a better bit of info about him beyond the 'Science Guy' show* ...NEVERMIND. I didn't know half of that stuff and I used to watch the show religiously as a kid. o.O

Prepare to spit out your snack then.

Posted Image

Pfffffftttt! 

You jerk. I was about to eat breakfast. I COULD HAVE DIED. I would have inhaled frosted mini wheats and died and I would have been all your fault. You fricking put hearts in there as well as sparkles you are the best person worst person. They have words for people like you, and all of them are TERRIBLE. > :grin:

Edit: 

SOMEHOW I JUST NOTICED THAT YOU FOUND A PICTURE WHERE HOUDINI IS POINTING AT THE CAMERA/MAXWELL I AM SO DONE WITH YOU RIGHT NOW

Edited by Sarcosuchus

Pfffffftttt! 

You jerk. I was about to eat breakfast. I COULD HAVE DIED. I would have inhaled frosted mini wheats and died and I would have been all your fault. You fricking put hearts in there as well as sparkles you are the best person worst person. They have words for people like you, and all of them are TERRIBLE. > :grin:

Edit: 

SOMEHOW I JUST NOTICED THAT YOU FOUND A PICTURE WHERE HOUDINI IS POINTING AT THE CAMERA/MAXWELL I AM SO DONE WITH YOU RIGHT NOW

My work here is done.

I hope your breakfast is tasty.