Hello I Draw The Art

I'm still waiting for my Wes and hound circus act thing.

Ive dropped all requestsI might take them back up again now that Ive finished some classes, but really the stress from the expectations is why I dropped them in the first place.

My main Wilson headcannon is that he's American, mainly from Pennsylvania.

Do not be afraid of the scottishness

embrace it.

Now that explains everything...

Its kinda funny how fast your thread loses steam once you stop giving away free art.

.w.

Don't be sad ;3;

Its not really sad as much as it is frustration.then again I'm one to talk, I only update this thread like once a week. And even then its like at 2 in the morning.

In this case don't be frustrated. You have all the rights to do anything you want with this thread, you just have to remember that we all like your stuff, because, well, that's the stuff!

I don't quite catch the joke, what's with wet noodles? O.o

Shippy things
For some reason we ended up giving the ship Maxwell/Wilson 'Pasta' /and for some reason Maxwell is flexible :x This was also happening is some sort of AU where wilson was going to collage and Max is the headmaster or something. As a joke I said this plaque should be on his desk. Also sorta referring to how Maxwell's a killjoy and thus a 'wet noodle'

So you're still not doing requests?*sighs*

Yeah, and like I said before I'll probably not be taking them up again. C'est la vie.

I UM

drew a shirtless neko William stretching and don't know whether people here want to see it or not

THIS IS A WARNING
last chance run now
Ok here it is

[ATTACH=CONFIG]12598[/ATTACH]

*runs away quickly*

Yeah...silent admirer... :I