Sign in to follow this  
Maximum124

Hello I Draw The Art

Maximum124    1,233

Thanks! I plan on doing little request doodles as soon as I get back to my tablet, so if anyone has an idea, now would be a good time to post it.

Battal    9,883

These are relatively high-quality pictures! Keep e'm coming!(That's a fancy way of saying "this is awesome")

Maximum124    1,233

Ive been reading a lot of the SCP wiki and all I wanna do is draw Wilson in a radiation suit

Just

Wilson with big gloves why

I tried my hand at some Wendy today[ATTACH=CONFIG]9282[/ATTACH]I think I went overboard with the flowers

I THINK NOT, GOOD SIR! These are wonderful keep em coming!

Maximum124    1,233

I doodled a Wilson with a blunderbuss when I was getting used to the Sai brushes but the hair bothered me a bitpost-54784-13764595433054_thumb.pngI tried fixing it but it still bothers me :wilson_cry:bleh

• Like 2

d3v1n96    107

Love the art, the hair on the latest picture looks great, it may not be perfect but I still don't see what you are upset about.

I doodled a Wilson with a blunderbuss when I was getting used to the Sai brushes but the hair bothered me a bit[ATTACH=CONFIG]9302[/ATTACH]I tried fixing it but it still bothers me :wilson_cry:bleh

r u srs? ITS PERFECT! Keep up da work you magnificent person!

Maximum124    1,233

Love the art, the hair on the latest picture looks great, it may not be perfect but I still don't see what you are upset about.

To tell you the truth I don't really know either, I think its that I'm used to drawing in a different style and I don't usually draw Wilsons hair like that