Hello I Draw The Art

For once you guys get something before tumblr does

I made a DS OC

Part tallbird in case you can't tell

aaa any way im just going to leave this here and runaway bYE

Aww he's really cute! I like the concept. I say the perk be that tall birds he raises stay with him forever! And maybe a downside could be he can't throw the boomerang well cause he's one eyed. xD

Aww he's really cute! I like the concept. I say the perk be that tall birds he raises stay with him forever! And maybe a downside could be he can't throw the boomerang well cause he's one eyed. xD

Poor baby doesn't have depth perception.

but yeah having tallbirds that don't agro on them would make the most sense. but that might be very OP after awhile seeing as there's no limit on how many tallbirds you can hatch in the game. But being a bird I'm guessing they aren't very smart so they may not get a sanity boost from prototyping things and blueprints?

but that might be very OP after awhile

I beg to differ. Unless in a world with the Tallfort there are just a few Tallbirds in the wilds so that's no big issue. Most players kill their hatched birds before when they reach maturity anyway as it would make sense to get the meat from it. With the mod, you'd just end up with friendly Tallbirds that don't follow your orders. So they're just sort of a useless moving structure.

I beg to differ. Unless in a world with the Tallfort there are just a few Tallbirds in the wilds so that's no big issue. Most players kill their hatched birds before when they reach maturity anyway as it would make sense to get the meat from it. With the mod, you'd just end up with friendly Tallbirds that don't follow your orders. So they're just sort of a useless moving structure.

Well from the way Peculiar stated it it sounded like the tallbirds stayed with you even once they were fully grown which could be pretty OP if you had like 3 or 4 tallbirds on your side while fighting

When doing the tallbird perk, keep in mind the work it takes to make a smallbird grow into a tallbird.

Great art, he seems so happy (and dumb at the same time)

Yeah they're pretty naive. But if you have like a stack or 2 of seeds you should be able to raise as many birdies as you want, unless the mechanic has been reworked since I last raised a tallbird which was a pretty long time ago.

You magnificent bird you. xD

And I haven't really bothered with tall birds more than a couple times cause of hounds... rest in piece you 'could have been a meal' chicks. ;_;

Last time I tried to raise a tallbird I accidentally ate the egg before it got the chance to hatch ;v;

teD NUGGET MY CHILD I AM SO SORRY

I see you haven't named him yet.

I actually have, their name is Maxime. I sorta wanted to put off telling everyone because I was afraid of comments like 'wait isn't that your name?' And really I just I wanted to name them after Maxwell because he's like their dad in a weird way.

I actually have, their name is Maxime. I sorta wanted to put off telling everyone because I was afraid of comments like 'wait isn't that your name?' And really I just I wanted to name them after Maxwell because he's like their dad in a weird way.

This is getting interesting...

Well mostly the part about Max being his dad.

Well they can't really be from 1920's america like everyone else seems to be. And Maxwell did make the tallbirds apparently, so making a humanoid one too I guess can't be that far fetched. At least that's what I think :I

Well they can't really be from 1920's america like everyone else seems to be. And Maxwell did make the tallbirds apparently, so making a humanoid one too I guess can't be that far fetched. At least that's what I think :I

Well the Tallbirds were a failed experiment according to Maxwell, maybe he was trying to make Maxime.