Hello I Draw The Art

Awesome art made by you... Waiting for your next art work....Please share with us...

I do draw a lot of DS stuff, its just most of it has been for my rp blogs on tumblr and not really all that relevant to this thread. But now that you mention it, I did draw a couple of Maxwells the other day.

tumblr_mudtbiFggJ1sglr7bo1_1280.png

tumblr_muduuaxGOG1sglr7bo1_1280.png

• Like 1

I do draw a lot of DS stuff, its just most of it has been for my rp blogs on tumblr and not really all that relevant to this thread. But now that you mention it, I did draw a couple of Maxwells the other day.

tumblr_muduuaxGOG1sglr7bo1_1280.pngCancel

I'm scared of going to your tumbler.

Edit: The spoiler broke..

Edited by Xjurwi

You should practice drawing wrinkles. Maxwell looks a tad too young...

Ok just

JUST

I draw him with as many wrinkles that he appears with in game, and draw him to fit within my style without having to make a whole new set of rules for myself every time I draw him.

Also take into consideration that he is a demon with magic powers, he can probably appear any age he wants,

and supposedly does since he does look older and older as you go through adventure mode.

So what if I draw him a little young? I think he looks how he's supposed to when I draw him despite I can never get his nose quite right.

no one else complains about how anybody else draws him.

In the end I'm going to draw him how I like and not how you think I should. It's that simple

/end rant *huff*

I've had to go through this TWICE now and quite frankly I'm sick of it.

Ok just

JUST

I draw him with as many wrinkles that he appears with in game, and draw him to fit within my style without having to make a whole new set of rules for myself every time I draw him.

Also take into consideration that he is a demon with magic powers, he can probably appear any age he wants,

and supposedly does since he does look older and older as you go through adventure mode.

So what if I draw him a little young? I think he looks how he's supposed to when I draw him despite I can never get his nose quite right.

no one else complains about how anybody else draws him.

In the end I'm going to draw him how I like and not how you think I should. It's that simple

/end rant *huff*

I've had to go through this TWICE now and quite frankly I'm sick of it.

Hold on. I'll go by a snickers...