Hello I Draw The Art

I have I feeling that I might leave the forums, there's really no point in being here it seems. Theres really no point in replying to other discussions as they seem to repeat every other week. And most of my art is better received on tumblr anyway.

Just I don't know there really isn't much that I find can keep me here

I honestly would like if you stayed, i never go to tumblr and your art is one of the best i've seem, but its you decision if you think you wouldn't lose anything by leaving and would like to leave then leave. I will miss your art .

Well you could edit the OP with all the art on the thread. But i think the thread will probably die if you leave.

Well this thread will always be here so it's not like you can't always come back. Tumblr is easier with art in the way that people are able to show support much clearer and easily share it. Here it's like a billboard that people can glance through and be like "yeah I really like this, but I don't know what to comment on that hasn't been said so yeah..." So there really feels like theres not as much gain for the time you put in here. Do what cha want girl. (but I will miss you)

• Like 1

I wish I had someone to wear my GG hoodie with

I love the fact that Maxwell is still wearing his tie under the hoodie. He didn't choose the dapper life: the dapper life chose him. 

And he's looking at Wilson like

"What the frick happened to your starched shirt collar. You always wear the same shirt. You literally wear nothing but that shirt and vest.I don't think you own any other clothes. Really. I thought scientists were supposed to have standards. This is a black tie island, Mr. Higgsubury, and if I am going to watch you die repeatedly you should not look that casual. And comfortable. Stop.  "

"Where did we even get these hoodies in the first place."

"...I find this deeply disturbing."

Meanwhile Wilson's just enjoying the cozy sweatshirt and possibly Maxwell's discomfort.  :D

• Like 1