Scrappy Scavengers Update Now Available!

1 hour ago, AleksyPL said:

Can the older worlds have Retrofited Those poor little skeletons?

Speaking of, does anyone know the prefab for this new set piece? I want to spawn them in my old world too, but I need to know the name for that and I just can't find this information anywhere.

• Like 1

Always appreciate new updates. eternally sad about the fact that all boss cheeses with lureplants no longer work. love the larger chests thing, pretty cool for bases.

cheeeeeeeeers,volume

Edited by Volumetrick_
  • Like 1

1 hour ago, Bee PichiL said:

Guys, what should I do if there is no pile junk in my world?

I have the same issue so I'm hoping for an answer - maybe roll back to when the update dropped

• Like 1

29 minutes ago, JesseB_Klei said:

Abigail skins are now finished being delivered to players who purchased skin packs which now contain the Abigail skins as of this update. You may double check this in your Klei Accounts transaction history at https://accounts.klei.com/account/transactions

image.png

So if we previously purchased a skin pack that now contains an Abigail skin, we should’ve gotten it? I don’t have any of the new Abigail skins even though I’ve bought Wendy’s skin packs.

(Awesome update! I’m super excited!)

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

4 hours ago, Habakkuk said:

Help
image.png.91395a41071111126f6d61b6edca8965.png

Rollback until the save point before launching the game with the update applied.  The set piece will spawn in another location

I needed to rollback 2 times because i was getting the set piece to close to the edge of the land so only a portion spawned.  The smaller junk piles didnt spawn sadly

@Jasonseems like a common retrofitting bug

• Like 2

Groundbreaking updates. Thank you KLEI!!!

I have a question regarding Wormwood. I don't know when and why it was phased out or even if it was by design but when and why was Lunar Guardian 2's effect stop being transferred to a beefalo while being ridden? His bramble husk still works. Abigail still has a massive 154% buff to a Beefalo. And will this be fixed in a hot-fix anytime soon. 

• Like 2

6 hours ago, Jason said:

Scrappy Scavengers
One person's junk is another's armament. An old foe from below returns, hungry for a new source of power. Have you enough courage to challenge him for it?

Highlights Include:

• Skill Tree updates for Wigfrid, Willow, and Wormwood. 
  • Performance improvements and item management features for late game and megabases.
  • Two new Moon Shroom items. 
  • Acid rain update
  • New location with a new NPC encounter
  • Much more! 

New Skins!

monb2.png

“Moonbound Survivors Chest, Part II” ($4.99usd)
“This Moonbound Chest contains skins for: Warly, Wes, and Willow.”

New Streaming Drops!

twitchrosecane.png

The Rosy Red Cane joins the Rose collection. Check out the post for more details

Rhymes With Play!
image.png.8601c7c5196338587ce5eaf64ac453

And Introducing!ds_boardgame_coming_soon.jpg

Don't Starve: The Board Game

From the press release:

Glass Cannon Unplugged are pleased to announce that they will be responsible for bringing to the world the official board game adaptation of the award-winning video game Don’t Starve, as part of a long-term licensing partnership with Klei Entertainment.

Designed by Rafał Pieczyński—lead developer of the highly acclaimed and multi-award-winning Frostpunk:The Board Game, with narrative direction by Jakub Wiśniewski—known for his work on This War Of Mine and Frostpunk:The Board Game—and Natanel Vo-Apfel of Into The Outside: Prelude fame, Don't Starve: The Board Game transports 1-4 players into the unrelenting, randomly generated nightmare world of the Constant, a distant and ominous realm where magic and science intertwine in ways better left unspoken. Pitched against the elements and a grim pantheon of baddies, the players assume the roles of iconic characters from the video game, having to work closely together and use their wits to outsmart fate, strive for subsistence and simply stay alive.

With its mechanics highlighting player choice, dynamic combat, and open-world exploration in night and day conditions, Don't Starve: The Board Game is bound to transcend to unexplored levels of immersion, with its visual design fully embracing the unique, whimsical art style long cherished by fans of the series.

The game will be made available through a Kickstarter crowdfunding campaign that is expected to fully utilize the creative potential of the source material, with a wealth of content offered via expansions, add-ons and future retail releases.

We've been working closely with the team over at Glass Cannon Unplugged to help them create a truly interesting and fresh tabletop game but also very much Don't Starve, and we think you're all going to love it. Subscribe to the Kickstarter preview page if you want to stay on top of the project. 

https://www.kickstarter.com/projects/glasscannonunplugged/dont-starve-the-board-game?ref=29chhm

And that's all for now!
A big thanks to everybody who participated in the beta for this update, we appreciate all your feedback and bug reports.

We're already working on our next update, but I don't have information to share about it yet. Once we do, we'll be sure to share it here as soon as possible. But for now, we hope you enjoy the Scrappy Scavengers update. 

View full update

I can not move UP and DOWN, and I tried to change my key position but in vain, I don't know what cause this bug.

• Developer
1 hour ago, Siren11 said:

So if we previously purchased a skin pack that now contains an Abigail skin, we should’ve gotten it? I don’t have any of the new Abigail skins even though I’ve bought Wendy’s skin packs.

(Awesome update! I’m super excited!)

We have found the reason for this and will be working to get the remaining items dispersed to effected accounts.

• Like 4

2 minutes ago, JesseB_Klei said:

我们已经找到了原因,并将努力将剩余的项目分散到受影响的账户中。

Just braided them:wilson_cry:

• Like 1

5 hours ago, Creatorofswamps said:

You're just reading my mind. I have been waiting for 100 years for the collection of survivors to be replenished. :D. art 10/10 I would like to see the rest of the survivors in your interpretation

heheheee!!! I had the time to do a couple more! For Wurt's I wanted it to resemble a kingless Merm Guard! in her default appearance I marked some of the warpaint spots with mud that turns into the warpaint upon a new king! 

image.png.2d40b36199a5ea0a0cc79b221c9cd033.png

And for Wanda, I had the idea that she has a bunch of clockmaking tools stuck in her hair, along with some twigs and leaves and stuff! She also has a notable gray streak in her hair in her 20s, as if the stress of the constant has caught up to her!

image.png.9aaa5dbc8ad21b1756cb382b1506e4b9.png

• Like 5
  • Health 5

1 hour ago, JesseB_Klei said:

We have found the reason for this and will be working to get the remaining items dispersed to effected accounts.

I bought the Victorian Set and the Forge set and Hallownight mutiple time in the past (for spool to craft all of the Terraria collab skin and some new skin after)

will I got mutiple Abi skin from those set?

and also I used my spool to craft Abi victorian skin yesterday night (in my timezone, it's about 30 minute after the update launch) then I went to sleep

now I found out those abi skin (inlcuding the victorian skin) will be will be given "for free" because I bought those skin pack in the past, I try to refund the skin to get my spool back but it's seem to pass the time to refund... :(((

• Like 1

2 hours ago, arubaro said:

Rollback until the save point before launching the game with the update applied.  The set piece will spawn in another location

I needed to rollback 2 times because i was getting the set piece to close to the edge of the land so only a portion spawned.  The smaller junk piles didnt spawn sadly

@Jasonseems like a common retrofitting bug

Keep happening, i need a better solution =/

• Like 1