Scrappy Scavengers Update Now Available!

How do you find the set piece? It's no-where on my map that I can see, and I searched the mandrake forest, the pig village forest, and even the moonstone forest and it's not in either

• Like 2

10 minutes ago, MikoFanboy said:

ah yes, I just saw it XD
but what about the first question though?

I think I bought the same sets (possibly also multiple times, I really do not remember) and have received none of the Abi skins personally. You can check if you have on your Klei account without having to turn on the game in the transactions tab- maybe there's a delay, or something. Still worth to send a support ticket if nothing's there by tomorrow

• Like 1

3 hours ago, Harrowick said:

heheheee!!! I had the time to do a couple more! For Wurt's I wanted it to resemble a kingless Merm Guard! in her default appearance I marked some of the warpaint spots with mud that turns into the warpaint upon a new king! 

image.png.2d40b36199a5ea0a0cc79b221c9cd033.png

And for Wanda, I had the idea that she has a bunch of clockmaking tools stuck in her hair, along with some twigs and leaves and stuff! She also has a notable gray streak in her hair in her 20s, as if the stress of the constant has caught up to her!

image.png.9aaa5dbc8ad21b1756cb382b1506e4b9.png

Wonderful art! For Wurt, this is the best skin option possible, I will pray that klei makes it based on your art:wilson_love:. You also managed to convey the surviving Wanda very accurately!

• Big Ups 1

4 hours ago, Chaghatai said:

How do you find the set piece? It's no-where on my map that I can see, and I searched the mandrake forest, the pig village forest, and even the moonstone forest and it's not in either

It can spawn in any of the forest biomes, the Savannah, or the Dragonfly desert (not the oasis one). 

"Pengull’s Ice and frozen over Ponds are now slippery. Mind your speed."

Thank god. I know the one thing that was breaking my immersion in this game was being able to walk at a normal pace. Having to stop on ice really improved the gameplay experience.

• Like 1

IMPORTANTE: In my testes it looks like cave daywalker is not spawning back, I am looking for a solution. 

Guys for those of you that are facing problems with junk yard here you find a solution: 

Use this command to delete the old junk yard:

c_select() c_sel():Remove()   - I think you can delete everything with mods, with the exception of the Teetering Junk Pile(were the Scrappy Werepig spawns). Point your cursor to that and place the code in the console. 

require("debugcommands");d_spawnlayout("junk_yard") - Use this to spawn a new Junk yard where you want. Point your cursor to that and place the code in the console. 

c_find("junk_pile_big").daywalker_side = nil - in case he does not respawn after the fist fight use this command. 

If you have no fences they will be placed by Wagstaff. 

Thanks to @Cliffford W. for the explanation. 

Edited by Habakkuk
  • Like 1
  • Big Ups 2

11 hours ago, Harrowick said:

heheheee!!! I had the time to do a couple more! For Wurt's I wanted it to resemble a kingless Merm Guard! in her default appearance I marked some of the warpaint spots with mud that turns into the warpaint upon a new king! 

image.png.2d40b36199a5ea0a0cc79b221c9cd033.png

I tried to visualize your art the way it would look in the game, I hope it turned out to be similar:wilson_flower:

Без названия86_20240328160855.png

• Like 6
  • Health 1

9 hours ago, Ryusuta said:

Thank god. I know the one thing that was breaking my immersion in this game was being able to walk at a normal pace. Having to stop on ice really improved the gameplay experience.

sarcasm?

9 hours ago, Ryusuta said:

I mean as you can see in the trailer it prevents players from running in and just stealing eggs from the penguins, so it does serve a “small” gameplay purpose. And it’s cute to watch the characters slip and land on their behinds. Haha!

I think the problem with the salamanders is not so much the speed (though yes that too) as much as it is the targetting. I think if mobs targeted the salamanders (the same way Bernie is targeted like 80% of the time) then they wouldn't be so useless. Besides a few edge cases versus some select bosses they're on the whole pretty bad. 

• Like 1

5 hours ago, Popian said:

Lag Compensation made Wilson miss a very important cue (and to a lesser extent one at 23s) please fix.

tell me you have god mode on without telling me you have god mode on

• Like 1

On 3/27/2024 at 10:52 AM, Whyro said:

Skill trees, late game content locked behind certain tasks.... The game just getting further and further from its originality... I remember how in the older days devs always said they didn't like achievements because it is like telling the player what to do and it's not how Don't Starve works. Every players should play the game the way they want. And now, all these latest updates is the exact opposite... It's not bad by any means, it's just not what Don't Starve is. The games never had proper armor or weapons, instead it was stuff like football helmets and ham bats. You know, the quirky unique Don't Starve charm. It's slowly getting lost I'm afraid...

As they said from the beginning of this arch they are finally taking time to focus on late game content for those of us that have been with this game for awhile and are looking for more of a challenge/hard mode (it's what ppl have been asking for for awhile, I don't know what else to call it). They spent years focusing on making the game more sandbox/newer player friendly and I don't believe they are going to stop with this in the future. They are just taking time for something else for awhile. This game has always had things that needed to be accomplished in a linear fashion to progress in the game, I just see this as an extension of that. 

The skill tree's are available without interacting with the late game and can add a lot to the early game depending on how you decide to interact with it so I think they are doing a good job trying to incorporate changes to both stages of the game. But I do realize it's not what your used to, before now it was all early game.

Edited by LitulLola