Scrappy Scavengers Update Now Available!

17 minutes ago, Harrowick said:

thank you for the update, klei! and thank you for giving Warly a skin! I hope it isn't too much to ask, but could we see some "Survivor" collection items in the future? I always loved the rugged wilderness look and I would love to see how you would do Warly, Wurt, Wanda, and Wormwood!

(couldn't help but make a sketch for Warly aaa)

You're just reading my mind. I have been waiting for 100 years for the collection of survivors to be replenished. :D. art 10/10 I would like to see the rest of the survivors in your interpretation

• Like 1

20 minutes ago, Habakkuk said:

Help
image.png.91395a41071111126f6d61b6edca8965.png

This is why I always start new properly generated worlds, instead of relying on retro-fitting new content into my existing ones. Don’t get me wrong it’s great that Klei offers that to players, and if your playing on PC you can even use console commands to move it to a more suitable location, but if your playing on anything other than a PC your just screwed.

• Like 1

Guys, someone is having trouble moving the character up and down? This is definitely not a problem with the keyboard, the W and S keys are working properly

Edit: I saw the solution to the problem. You don't have to answer

Edited by Kofeman27
  • Like 1

5 minutes ago, Mike23Ua said:

This is why I always start new properly generated worlds, instead of relying on retro-fitting new content into my existing ones. Don’t get me wrong it’s great that Klei offers that to players, and if your playing on PC you can even use console commands to move it to a more suitable location, but if your playing on anything other than a PC your just screwed.

That glitch use to happen on console and wasn't even after a new update it was just randomly happening. Even happened when exit/enter caves/surface.

Also it could be a new glitch haha tho.

Most of the time it also get fixed by entering caves/surfaces.

Besides that I have been playing in the same world since 2018 and is all working fine.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Frosty_Mentos said:

Are we getting anytime soon the old Twitch skins in Klei shop? I missed out on a couple I think :( Would be cool if they were there.

I also expect new exclusive items for the rewards page. Just like me, there are already a lot of people with Klei Points accumulating a lot, even after buying spools.

• Like 1

14 minutes ago, Valase said:

you guys forgot to pin this thread, instead of the DFly one.

They wait some time after an update before pinning its thread, so that it doesn't blend in with all the other pinned posts for people actively checking for updates.

• Like 1