[Game Update] - 566991

GOD i gotta say if we're going to get shorts like these every skill spotlight then that's AMAZING. It's such a cool thing to see different characters interact with each other!!! and also a great way to introduce some lore.... i wonder if wagstaff being in the circus area is somehow connected to Max or Wolfgang..

• Like 9

3 minutes ago, Evelo said:

484667837_SadWW.png.3c80b029aa6255daabdfb4c8421c72a9.png

Bramble Traps damage walls, No skill tree changes from beta (mostly WW), the dreadstone pillar didn't make it in...

Sadness. Absolute sadness.

I think my biggest complaint still is that, a stray bramble husk aoe can casually remove 7 days of taming from your beefalo. That is honestly the worst.

Edited by Bearger Enjoyer
probably a bit vulgar
  • Like 2
  • Big Ups 2
  • Sad Dupe 4

WORMWOOD IS THE CRECHER IN THE SHORT <3

also the "wilson is younger wagstaff" theorists can eat it (joking)  Actually I'm glad that we can have more before-the-constant lore with these animatics, I thought they will be done for good once the character reworks are over

• Like 2
  • Potato Cup 1

Of all my various headcanons and theories that turned out to be actual canon

Spoiler

I can't believe it was the silly one about Wagstaff attending the World's Columbian Exposition in 1983.

Edited by TrashLord
  • Like 3
  • Haha 1

1 minute ago, Evelo said:

484667837_SadWW.png.3c80b029aa6255daabdfb4c8421c72a9.png

Bramble Traps damage walls, No skill tree changes from beta (mostly WW), the dreadstone pillar didn't make it in...

Sadness. Absolute sadness.

There is still hope, I think they just didnt have time because they wanted to update today...I can not understand why a character with a clear downside such as him can not have a better skill tree than he currently has, especially  when he still has skills such as the fly trap skill that has no real use. Keep discussing about it on Sugestions and General Discussions, there are some great ideas around about how to better his skill tree, I dont see why they woulnd't take another look at Wormwood.

• Like 1
  • Spool 1
  • Potato Cup 1