[Game Update] - 566991

• Developer

Skill Spotlight: Wormwood, Wolfgang, Woodie

Highlights:

• Wolfgang Skillset added
  • Wormwood Skillset added
  • Woodie Skillset added
  • Survivors can now craft large Support Pillars to create areas safe from quake debris and cave ins.
  • Equipment forged from the Brightsmithy and Shadowcraft Plinth are now no longer prototype-able but can be repaired using specific repair kits.
    • When they reach a fully broken state, they can no longer be equipped until repaired.
  • Equipment changes:
    • Umbralla can now be activated on the ground to generate an area of effect rain barrier.  Please note that acid rain does not heal the Umbralla while it is activated like this.
    • Void Cowl and Void Robe no longer provide acid rain immunity.
    • Void Cowl and Void Robe no longer drain sanity when equipped.
    • Ramping shadow planar damage buff now only requires equipping Void Cowl instead of the full set.
    • Void Robe now blocks negative sanity auras (e.g. from monsters or other scary objects).
    • Brightshade weapon buffs now only require equipping Brightshade Helm instead of the full set.
    • Brightshade Helm now prevents Charlie attacks when standing in darkness.
    • Brightshade Armor now has minor damage reflection.
    • Dreadstone Armor and Dreadstone Helm no longer drain sanity when not self-repairing.

New Skins

archaicchests.png

The Archaic Attire Chest can be purchased in a chest for $4.99 usd and contains skins for: Wormwood, Wolfgang, and Woodie. As always, these items will be available as drops in game and are also weaveable using spool. 

The Archaic Artifacts Chest can be purchased in a chest for $6.99 usd and contains the Archaic Meat Rack, Archaic Gym, Archaic Tent, Archaic Fencing, Archaic Gate, Overgrowth Husk and Archaic Chest. These items are also available as drops in game and are also weaveable using spool. 

New Twitch Drops

ruinsuitnutrio.png

The Nouveau Thulecite Suit joins the Art Nouveau collection. Check out the post for more details

Rhymes with Play!

rwp_july27_23.jpg

Have some points!

Here is your points link for this update. Go out and get yourself something nice. 

And that's it for now. We don't have a teaser or more information on the next update at the moment, but we do want to let you know that we are going to be checking in with a roadmap update soon and we'll be sure to drop something interesting in there. 

View full update

• Like 84
  • Thanks 5
  • Spool 1
  • Wavey 1
  • Big Ups 1
  • GL Happy 2

Oh my god... I now want a fuelweaver-themed Ancient Wortox skin. Skull-faced furries being incredibly dope aside, I love FW and Wortox both so it'd be a good reason to melt.

Oh, yeah, I also am in love with that short. Can't wait to see what trio dynamics will be explored including my own favorite characters.

• Like 6
  • Shopcat 2