Klei Fest and "Terror Below" Update is Now Live!

10 minutes ago, -Variant said:

She's so pretty here. I wish her in-game sprites were a bit more akin to her darker color scheme. 

In the trailers and shorts, she is The Shadow Queen, but in game she is the gray lady.

• Haha 1
  • Sad 2
  • Wavey 3

why are briar wolf and mush gnome not in scrapbook?

Maybe it could be a bug too, because I'm only missing 2 creatures in my scrapbook, and it could be them, but I already examined and killed the 2 and still they didn't appear.

Edited by Xtreme_D1
  • Like 1

Why is the Shadow Plinth (new Crafting Station from Shadow Rifts) tied to having to fight a Boss? When the Brightsmithy (from Lunar Rifts) only needs Moonglass? I haven’t ever fought the Werepig boss but it doesn’t seem fair that I can toggle on the shadow rifts in day 1 worlds in the settings but I’m completely locked out of the new craftables unless I fight the Boss that requires a Ruins Craft Pick/Axe.

• Wavey 1
  • Potato Cup 1

3 minutes ago, Mike23Ua said:

Why is the Shadow Plinth (new Crafting Station from Shadow Rifts) tied to having to fight a Boss? When the Brightsmithy (from Lunar Rifts) only needs Moonglass? I haven’t ever fought the Werepig boss but it doesn’t seem fair that I can toggle on the shadow rifts in day 1 worlds in the settings but I’m completely locked out of the new craftables unless I fight the Boss that requires a Ruins Craft Pick/Axe.

You can also fight the ink trio? Their spawn point also makes dreadstone and you already have to kill the werepig activate the rifts to begin with you are literally complaining that things are not given to you without having to actually try to do something in the game

• Like 9

24 minutes ago, Mike23Ua said:

It is possible to mine dreadstone from ink blight spawns.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

I've lurked on these forums for years. How do y'all keep falling for Mike traps? :p

Edit: I love you really Mike :) Some of your suggestions have made it into the game! I remember when you spoke about rifts opening up way before we knew they would, good suggestion ^^

Edited by Uedo
  • Like 2
  • Wavey 1
  • Shopcat 1

5 hours ago, Xtreme_D1 said:

It is possible to mine dreadstone from ink blight spawns.

Ah thank you, I didn’t see any of the DreadStone Stuff but the Ink Blights chased me all over the cave, Quite terrifying for a first experience actually. It seems the DST Wiki hasn’t been updated yet because as of right now it reads that DreadStone can only be obtained from breaking Pillars of the Nightmare Pig Boss

• Like 1

On 6/15/2023 at 12:43 PM, GenomeSquirrel said:

Willow and Walter didn’t make the trailer … seems strange.

Also, is this the first trailer without Wilson?

old comment but he was entirely absent in WX's refresh short despite it technically taking place in the Constant during the DST era

On 6/15/2023 at 11:43 AM, GenomeSquirrel said:

Willow and Walter didn’t make the trailer … seems strange.

Also, is this the first trailer without Wilson?

i speculate that the characters in the shorts are based on what affiliation choice they would make in canon:

wilson and wigfrid for moon

maxwell, wicker, and winona for shadow

although honestly willow and walter being in the menu could be they're shadow as well

• Like 1

1 hour ago, lenship2 said:

i speculate that the characters in the shorts are based on what affiliation choice they would make in canon:

wilson and wigfrid for moon

maxwell, wicker, and winona for shadow

although honestly willow and walter being in the menu could be they're shadow as well

Why would wigfrid go for moon? Every single time we see her with the moon she fights against it.

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, Spino43 said:

Why would wigfrid go for moon?

She's always giving praise to Mani! The norse god of the Moon, and since she's in a little act she seems to see our moon/Alter as Mani.

The shadows, not so much the same love for them.

• Like 1
  • Health 3

We didn’t get a “what’s coming next” tease? Hmm.. I wonder if they forgot or if they intentionally left out the next updated teaser.

If it’s intentional: Im gonna guess the next update is that “Secret Bite-Sized Crossover”

• Like 2
  • Shopcat 1