Klei Fest and "Terror Below" Update is Now Live!

Yippee full triumphants. 

Also, the Ruler duo seems to be very promising :eyes_emoji:. I'm interested where this takes us next, maybe some peculiar plot twists. One thing for sure: they are aiming for the moon

• Like 3

Awesome Klei Fest games announcements! Looking forward to some of these!

For the DST update, will worlds in which the Ancient Fuelweaver has already been defeated be retrofitted with "Shadow rifts" already starting to open? Or do we have to re-defeat the Ancient Fuelweaver again to trigger it?

• Like 1
  • Potato Cup 1

1 minute ago, Omninano said:

For the DST update, will worlds in which the Ancient Fuelweaver has already been defeated be retrofitted with "Shadow rifts" already starting to open? Or do we have to re-defeat the Ancient Fuelweaver again to trigger it?

You might need to kill the fuel weaver again to make the shadow hand appear which you need to offer dreadstones

• Like 2

• Developer
30 minutes ago, Omninano said:

You would need to kill the Fuelweaver again to get the in game option to start the rift, but you can just turn them on as a server setting.

• Like 8

10 minutes ago, Gnosis said:

This new trailer is the most anime thing I've seen since... actual anime.

176065498_2023-06-1515_59_57.thumb.png.5c1dc077a7d1078241a5b6b3aff1b05d.png

See? Literally anime.

those "little" shadow creatures are LIT!...Kleeeeeiiii... where's the vignette of it? pleeeassee

Hella great update... everything xD

• Like 2

3 hours ago, gamehun20 said:

There are 3 item skins 1 for Walter's new hat and one for the battle spear and battle helm

image.png.91207686cec6fe11b5d503bc4970ebdb.pngimage.png.158055bbc5733719759a7764a826abb8.pngimage.png.7183c6c68d4d0fd0c089ace61e5dcade.png

Do you think this means we’re going to finally get triumphant versions of the spear and helm

• Like 1
  • Potato Cup 1

3 hours ago, GenomeSquirrel said:

Willow and Walter didn’t make the trailer … seems strange.

Also, is this the first trailer without Wilson?

Wilson's too busy looking for base

Edited by _zwb
  • Like 1
  • Sanity 1
  • Potato Cup 1

It's almost time for me to finally have all the shadow skins. I'm curious to see Willow's moon skin, since she has pigtails she would look good as sailor moon. I'll watch the video after I get my drop, I really want to see what Charley is up to.

• Like 1

11 minutes ago, Hormiga89 said:

It's almost time for me to finally have all the shadow skins. I'm curious to see Willow's moon skin, since she has pigtails she would look good as sailor moon. I'll watch the video after I get my drop, I really want to see what Charley is up to.

I think Walter was mostly a sailor moon reference, not that I’d turn down a second

The scrapbook is incredibly confusing..

it reads as “this requires further research” but it doesn’t give any clues to that research! 

for example it won’t clear off Puffin Bird for me because I’m assuming I need to catch/kill it?? So he appears Greyed out.

BUT wouldn’t it be much less confusing if say for example upon examining a Moleworm, Wilson’s Quote reads as “a kinda want to take a hammer and play Whack a Mole-Thing..”  and THEN when the player does hit Moleworm with a Hammer it adds a new journal entry “Can be caught by hitting it with a Hammer”

So the first encounter (get completely rid of needing to inspect it, because that’s a feature only PC players can reliably do, (I’ve NEVER been able to inspect a Puffin on Xbox they fly away for example..) 

So first Encounter/ first Kill/First Killed By and First capture (if the mob can be captured)

add something like “can be captured”- ? For mobs that can be caught like Moleworms, rabbits, birds, spiders, frogs, etc.

• Like 1
  • Wavey 1

54 minutes ago, Mike23Ua said:

for example it won’t clear off Puffin Bird for me because I’m assuming I need to catch/kill it?? So he appears Greyed out.

It says something like this needs further investigation idk about you but that's pretty clearly telling you to examine something 

• Like 2