Klei Fest and "Terror Below" Update is Now Live!

13 minutes ago, Mike23Ua said:

We didn’t get a “what’s coming next” tease? Hmm.. I wonder if they forgot or if they intentionally left out the next updated teaser.

If it’s intentional: Im gonna guess the next update is that “Secret Bite-Sized Crossover”

I mean we know that it's probably the 3rd update because you know the first 2 are not finished fully?

• Big Ups 2

1 hour ago, Mysterious box said:

I assume it's because normal walter spends his time in the sun camping in the forest tanning him.

Tanning = getting paler??

Wait, me stupid.

On 6/16/2023 at 1:36 AM, HowlVoid said:

Wortox after 1 meth be like:

image.png.0f00deb58f2c66f1755b279ff0bca71d.png

Edited by bloopah
didn't read "normal"
  • Like 1
  • Haha 2

13 minutes ago, gamehun20 said:

I mean we know that it's probably the 3rd update because you know the first 2 are not finished fully?

I doubt it. We have two QoLs, and a Secret Crossover also on the roadmap- why would Klei rush part 3 of the From Beyond Arc?

in Contrast Return of Them was a 7 part update that had QoLs, Character Reworks, and a Crossover thrown in between the main updates.

This would be a FIRST if they do release all 3 core content updates back to back to back (and it’ll probably suck if they don’t take the extra time with making it Epic.)

• Like 1
  • Shopcat 1

31 minutes ago, Mike23Ua said:

I doubt it. We have two QoLs, and a Secret Crossover also on the roadmap- why would Klei rush part 3 of the From Beyond Arc?

in Contrast Return of Them was a 7 part update that had QoLs, Character Reworks, and a Crossover thrown in between the main updates.

This would be a FIRST if they do release all 3 core content updates back to back to back (and it’ll probably suck if they don’t take the extra time with making it Epic.)

You say that but Return of Them also has many missing parts even tho it was 7 parts it would kinda weird to have a break between the 2nd and 3rd update without having a break between 1st and 2nd no? and the first 2 updates need the 3rd to even make sense and interact with the world better, the return of them updates were put in the world and weren't required to interact with anything else but themselves. these rifts are supposed to have more to them than just the few enemies and just the 2 rifts

Edited by gamehun20

44 minutes ago, Mike23Ua said:

We didn’t get a “what’s coming next” tease? Hmm.. I wonder if they forgot or if they intentionally left out the next updated teaser.

In the stream they referred to the usable chair as a "preview of more to come" or something to that effect, so I think that's meant to be the tease this time around.

It's notable that this tease is a game mechanic rather than a narrative beat (although I don't think that necessarily means the next update will involve furniture instead of plot).

• Like 3

On 6/15/2023 at 3:04 PM, GenomeSquirrel said:

I think Walter was mostly a sailor moon reference, not that I’d turn down a second

I've already over thought about how she would look. If Queen Serenity, the ruffles on her gown could look singed by fire and the butterfly bow on the back can be blue flames. If they do a sailor scout version, they could use Super Sailor Moon. The strips on the bottom could be flames, and so could the angel wings on the back. The fire staff could get a scepter skin, and Bernie could get a tabby cat skin. That way they don't copy it 100%.

• Like 1